Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My original plan was to turn the front bowtie into a glowing flowtie and I still may end up doing it but it going to be more involved than I thought. It's all about lighting control. For now I have cut out the center of the bowtie after removed the gold bowtie that pops out easily.

I've put over 100K miles on my 2014 SS so far and she still looks like new inside & out. Yesterday I detailed the brake calipers & the backside of the rims.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My original plan was to turn the front bowtie into a glowing flowtie and I still may end up doing it but it going to be more involved than I thought. It's all about lighting control. For now I have cut out the center of the bowtie after removed the gold bowtie that pops out easily.

I've put over 100K miles on my 2014 SS so far and she still looks like new inside & out. Yesterday I detailed the brake calipers & the backside of the rims.

Good Look ... I have 60K on my 2014 ... Drive Every where Every Weekend - Vegas and New Orleans and back Home to the Bay Area !!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts