Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning a work trip next month to Australia. Is there any parts for a 2017 SS that are NLA in the US that I might want to get while in Australia? Small parts that can fit in check baggage would be preferred.

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
If you're there Oct 6-9 you may want to visit the Bathhurst 1000 V-8 Supercars Race, which our Commodores used to dominate.
My next trip to Oz will definitely be timed so I can attend this race...I've a place to stay in the Blue Mountains that's not too terribly far from the race.

·
Registered
453 Posts
The last time we visited my in-laws in Brisbane I ordered and brought home the interior blackout trim pieces, the trip to the dealer was one of the first things we did when we got in.

Anything you can fit in a suit case is fair game, also look up one of the V8 supercar schools those are a blast especially if you have never shifted with your left hand.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Reactions: wilkin4

·
Premium Member
7,436 Posts
Buy a Commodore wagon, pack it with goodies, and ship it back 👍

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm planning a work trip next month to Australia. Is there any parts for a 2017 SS that are NLA in the US that I might want to get while in Australia? Small parts that can fit in check baggage would be preferred.
my son has been looking for a 2016 lower grill part # 92286398 that was in back order since February and now is discontinued so if you could find it and bring it back I would pay you for your time and efforts. I know this is a long shot and is asking for a lot but we are desperate at this point. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Would you be willing to bring back a 2016 lower grill part number 92286398 if I paid fees to bring it here and and your efforts? We are so desperate been waiting since February. Thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
14,764 Posts
I'm going to ask everyone to go back and re-read post #1.
Seems like OP had something entirely different in mind than the replies he has received.

·
Premium Member
7,436 Posts
I'm going to ask everyone to go back and re-read post #1.
Seems like OP had something entirely different in mind than the replies he has received.
We’re trying to update his thinking 😁

1 - 13 of 13 Posts