Chevy SS Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Count me in, no way I can win the car of the month and get the free stuff.......:grin
Hint: Spend less time paddle boarding and more time practicing photography.:devil
No I am not jealous because our ocean temp is only 45 degrees:frown

·
Registered
322 Posts
In the hat..Adams

·
Supporting Vendor
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thank you everyone for the incredible response here! Just under 14 hours to go to enter by commenting in this thread!

Count me in! What a great idea and i too have wanted to try the ceramic spray

Any updates on your ss adam?
Well, Adam doesn't have the SS, but I'm Dan and I definitely still have mine! Not too many updates but I do have some plans for it soon. So far I've done the full blackout trim package, a little under-hood dress-up, some replica Z28 wheels that I might be swapping out soon, and 35% tint. It's my daily driver at the moment until I get my next project up and running (I bought something wrecked and fixing it up...secret for now!), so I haven't done too many modifications to it.

Once I change the wheels, I do plan on lowering it a little too. Other than that, I took it on two charity road rally events with Rally North America so far, and it was just on TV last week and this week for a few seconds on MavTV:

^^^^ We went on a dirt road to an abandoned mining ghost town, hence the dirt and mud

The famous Vanishing Point turn was a checkpoint on the rally too!

But now it's finally time to remove the rally decals and polish the car out again :(

Freshly polished and ready for ceramic coating:

I'm not sure if I'll be taking it on the rally this July or if I'll be taking my new project vehicle, so who knows, I might be putting decals on it again soon!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Hint: Spend less time paddle boarding and more time practicing photography.:devil
No I am not jealous because our ocean temp is only 45 degrees:frown
Water temp today here is 77, just so you know.....:devil

Don't worry I used plenty of sun screen.....:grin

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sounds good to me, I like new products.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
25 entries, I put them into a spreadsheet chronologically. Google's random number generator chose...

drumroll...

#19 - Peacockgreen! Please PM me with your current mailing address and I'll get it sent on the way!

Thank you everyone that entered. We'll do one of these again soon :)
Thank you Dan for everything you do for the SS Forum.:grin

·
Super Moderator
13,242 Posts
21 - 33 of 33 Posts