Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been on the forums here in a while.

Now that i'm within a few days of winterizing and putting the car away for winter, i felt it was a good time to share some pictures of the last year.

Ended up going to the TOTD twice this summer with the SS. Once while i took it to a trip to FL. While it's a fantastic car, it's no turbo miata. With that being said, the blue supercharged corvette there couldn't keep up. And the 700hp mustang never really got away from me. I think the heavy chevy shocked a lot of people. I even found another SS owner at Fontana dam. Had his family with him, said he kids were almost sick in the back seat by the end of the tail.

I've been wanting to get a picture on the bridge here for years. Unfortunately, cell phone was all i had.

Our group, minus a few. Mustang was in the garage on top of the SS's scissor jack...

Actually deflecting so much on the front tire, it's leaning half way up the sidewall. Not an issue as the entire contact patch is still on the tread. Pilot super sports are absolutely amazing.

I had a passenger with me while i chased said 700hp mustang. Nevermind his giggling.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Pretty cool, I’m amazed there wasn’t really any traffic on the road, I thought it was always busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Trick is to go out early in the morning, before the Harley crowd shake off their hangover

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Or right before dark like we were. I wanted to wait another 15-30 minutes but the boys were getting antsy.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Makes me miss my MR2 when I see them in company of such fine automobiles. Fun car, but you've gotta respect the heck out of them at the limit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts