Chevy SS Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Armin, thanks for the review.

For someone with zero time and a car that never sees indoors (in New Jersey no less) would this product be a good solution to min/max keeping my car clean with minimal effort and time spent?

Thanks
I don't believe so. I daily drive mine and at first it seemed to be repelling dirt well, but over time that didn't seem to be the case. Hence why I went back to conventional methods.

Reactions: shoress

·
Registered
151 Posts
i dig, thanks.

kind of a bummer that it doesn't do what would seem to be the slam dunk easy case scenario -- a good enough rush job for those without time or inclination to detail their cars regularly.

·
Registered
2014 SS, SOLD!
3,666 Posts
Reactions: Armin DeFiesta

·
Registered
36 Posts
Have you thought about an exterior dressing like CarPro Reload on top of what you are currently doing? Reload is a silica that adheres to the surface making it slicker and more hydrophobic.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you like F11 but hate their ridiculous price, just drop by your local feedstore or tack shop and buy a bottle of Absorbine's "Show Sheen", cut it with a bit of water and Voila! Same stuff as F11, exactly. Less than $50 a gallon vs. $200. Added bonus is you can use it full strength on your horse!

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Yes, welcome to the forum emyung!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Update to this product. I’ve been using F11 since first read on here and found another product to prep the car before final application. No more clay bar, this is easy to use and gets the surface clean and smooth. .....

21 - 32 of 32 Posts