Chevy SS Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
2,946 Posts
Beauty (or lack thereof) is in the eyes of the beholder, but I'm baffled that they didn't bump it to 11 or bump one of the others off to include the Lexus RX 350.
It is obviously just me, as they are selling way more of them than all the SS's ever sold, but I truly cannot believe these things actually exist in the real world.
every time I see a Lexus grill, I think snowplow …

--------------------------------------

let me add #11 …

0 ugly1.jpg 0 ugly2.jpg

Reactions: Yoram

·
Banned
2,946 Posts
To me, any vehicle that runs on electricity is like a zombie, or a "pod person" (from that old sci-fi movie) - it looks like a car, but the soul, the "vital essence" has been stripped away, leaving just a shambling husk staggering around... They're just soulless, like an appliance, like your refrigerator, or toaster.

That said, one or two of the Teslas that I've seen wouldn't look bad at all - if they'd only come with some kind of Italian DOHC engine from the factory... :devil
if you heard my fridge at 2am, you wouldn't think of saying that …
there a soul or two in there somewhere ...

:laugh

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Back to the original thread, that camaro only has 1 feature that is classic 67-69 camaro and that's the fender curve above the rear wheels and that's it. Otherwise, it's a Civic and Lexus combined.

·
Banned
228 Posts
I think that blue camaro looks sick and I can't stop looking at it.

Reactions: willy92

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Banned
228 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Reactions: wilkin4 and Yoram

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Twisted "inspiration"??....

Attachments

Reactions: wilkin4

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yes indeed. But to me it's not just the grill. The amount of pointless and incoherent "ornamentations" and clutter all over is astounding. Profound lack of talent. The weirdest thing is that this is supposed to be a design of a luxury/premium vehicle, but I cannot decide which one looks more ridiculous and tacky, the RX or the old Nissan Juke....
The Juke is the winner(?) here. My guess is that they hired the crew that designed the Aztek and figured how could they do worse than that. Witness the Juke in all its majesty.

Reactions: Yoram

·
Super Moderator
6,552 Posts
How about a new nominee? Don't know if this is factory or aftermarket, but it is perhaps the ugliest car that I've ever seen. Forgive me for burning this atrocity into your mental retinas for life...

IMG_20190925_190916.jpg

IMG_20190925_190855.jpg

Reactions: wilkin4 and Yoram

·
Registered
17' A6 PMB
32 Posts
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I used to think eagle talons and subaru SVXs we're horrid. Then I learned the beauty under the hood. I smile when I see them now because they are just so wonderfully... Ugly.

There is a reason Taxi drivers love a Prius.
I just can't figure it out yet. o_O

·
Registered
2014 SS, SOLD!
3,265 Posts
Before my 2014 SS, we had a 2002 Infiniti Q45, which wasn't the most beautifullist of luxury sedans, it was offering more performance than a similar year Lexus or Cadillac, so, we went with it. We liked it.
If there was a newer one(with a V8) in 2014, when I bought the SS, we would have went with it.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts