Chevy SS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
The SS made the list!!!

Posted up on BI just a little while ago!!! Matt DeBord posted up, and of course, he gave credit where it is due,, we should be happy about that!!! At least I am,,,, RIGHT!!!!

😀

·
Super Moderator
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
As if there were not already a raft of good reasons to own a 3 pedal car,,, as noted in another thread around here,,, MANUALS ROCK!!! I post this one up here,, since it did not involve a Darwinian outcome!!! Just a reminder,, that the current generation of criminal,,,, is not aspiring to any level of intellectual greatness!!! Even hand eye motor skills are an unfathomable challenge!!!!

:cool:

·
Registered
790 Posts
As we give thanks for the above, please join me in a reading from the Book of Overdrive, Gear .62:1
Yeah, though I drive through the freeway of the shadow of stupidity; I shall not be bored, because I can heel toe.

A-a-a-men!

·
Registered
2014 SS, SOLD!
3,661 Posts
Still a mystery to me, it seems that more than half of the SS's for sale on this forum are manuals.

Reactions: ESindon

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Still a mystery to me, it seems that more than half of the SS's for sale on this forum are manuals.
I'm thinking enthusiasts frequent the site and enthusiasts are more likely to prefer manuals. National car listings show 5%-10% of listed cars have manuals, so it's just a forum thing. Manuals do have a pretty good record of selling around here though.

·
Banned
1,320 Posts
Love this post up on Driving !!

No secret round here that I have one,,, of the number one's on this list!!!! Totally agree with their assessment too!!!

😎
Yup. We had 2 Gen1 and 1 Gen3. All awesome. Drove the Gen4 and passed; also hated the "mini-Corvette" styling.

·
Super Moderator
7,574 Posts
A little trip down Memory Lane,,, posted up on Autoweek this morning!!!

AHHHHH,,, GOOD Times they were!!!

:cool:
When I was 16 I drove about three hours to BFE to look at a used Plymouth Satellite 383 manual trans convertible. What I found was a tired rust bucket with a convertible frame and a rotted top, waterlogged interior with holes in the floorboards, rotten seats and a 318 three on the tree. That tired old dog is probably still sitting there.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Ugh, back in the mid 90's, I worked at a place with an early 80s F-100 work truck with the inline 6 and three on the tree. Hated that truck. Never realized that tree-trannies were mostly gone by the time that truck was built.

·
Super Moderator
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Ugh, back in the mid 90's, I worked at a place with an early 80s F-100 work truck with the inline 6 and three on the tree. Hated that truck. Never realized that tree-trannies were mostly gone by the time that truck was built.
WARNING!!!!

Careful of the Identity Politics Police,, and the Incorrect Virtue Signal Squads,,, that will be roaming the streets and the internet!!! Could cause immediate and irreversible "Cancellation" for infinite eternity!!!!

This term may have a different interpretation in places like San Fran, and West Hollywood CA!!!!!

WARNING!!!

🤣

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
WARNING!!!!

Careful of the Identity Politics Police,, and the Incorrect Virtue Signal Squads,,, that will be roaming the streets and the internet!!! Could cause immediate and irreversible "Cancellation" for infinite eternity!!!!

This term may have a different interpretation in places like San Fran, and West Hollywood CA!!!!!

WARNING!!!

🤣
Based on my lack of political-correctness, empathy and giving a s**t, my goal in life is to be cancelled. I offend equally.

·
Super Moderator
7,574 Posts
Based on my lack of political-correctness, empathy and giving a s**t, my goal in life is to be cancelled. I offend equally.
My dearly departed buddy Gator used to say "I'm not racist, I hate everybody."

·
Super Moderator
3,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Its GONNA happen!! There is hope!!! Even if its gonna be EXPENSIVE as FORNICATION!!!

The coming CT4 and 5-V is gonna come with,,,,,, A MANUAL TRANSMISSION as a choice,,, as well as a whole buncha 3D printed Fecal Matter!!!! Who cares about that stuff when you will be rapt with the beautiful noise of an LT4 and Rowing Your Own gears!!!

YAY!!!

:)

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Not the first time GM have used 3D printed parts, HSV used these parts for RHD conversions under GM supervision.

·
Super Moderator
7,574 Posts

41 - 60 of 68 Posts