Chevy SS Forum banner
321 - 333 of 333 Posts

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Looked up in my rear view this morning around 8:55AM heading North on 7th St. just passing through Union Hills and saw a Perfect Blue badged SS. I was hoping it would keep coming but it turned in to the shopping center. These things are getting to be as common as Ford Fiestas. Might be time to sell... 😔

Reactions: Rydinlowsince2000

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Spotted this 17 SSB A6 w/roof cruising down my street in Torrance and parking up the block. Introduced myself and pulled my SS next to his. I told him about the Forum and he didn't know it existed, but does now. He okay'd me to post this photo. He is the orig owner with the 20% discount. Told me his wife drives a HHR SS. Didn't know they made a SS version.

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Spotted this 17 SSB A6 w/roof cruising down my street in Torrance and parking up the block. Introduced myself and pulled my SS next to his. I told him about the Forum and he didn't know it existed, but does now. He okay'd me to post this photo. He is the orig owner with the 20% discount. Told me his wife drives a HHR SS. Didn't know they made a SS version.

View attachment 292615
Those HHR SS's were sweet! I thought they looked pretty good in a sporty retro way. And set a class record at Nurburgring.

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Grain of salt: My neighbor is an avid cyclist that rides from Torrance through PV and back to Torrance and she swears she saw a NGM and thought it was me, but the plate didn't match. She said it had the Holden Badging too. Without reading all the posts in this thread, curious if there is a NGM Holden Badged Torrance area sister from another mister out there and also in this forum?

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
A Black '17 A6 pulled up next to me at a stop light at Prairie and 182nd in Torrance. I was in my Subaru. I rolled down the window to talk to the female driving it. Let her know I'm a NGM M6 owner. Light turned Green and she made the right and gave me an earful of exhaust.

So... the owner is a member and the wife wasn't supposed to drive it. That would be funny outting her.

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Passed a 16/17 OBM headed east on the 101 between Union Hills and 75th Ave exit last night about 6PM. Veteran plates

Reactions: Rydinlowsince2000

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
I was at the Harbor Freight gathering this morning in Torrance and a SIM Auto Roof Holden badges with a really loud exhaust and possibly a cam job passed through the lot, but didn't stop. I talked to the guy for a bit to see if he was going to park, but he was just passing through.

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Saw a 17 OBM with paper plates (from Carvana, IIRC) Friday morning about 11AM at Home Depot, 23rd Ave & Tbird.

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Saw a PBM, unknown year, with black wheels headed east on Bell at 84th Ave. around 6pm.

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Seen this slih 2015 the last two mornings at the gym. Looks bone stock. Auto.
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Sky

Reactions: 15SuperSport
321 - 333 of 333 Posts