301 - 320 of 333 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Reactions: Taze

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
OOOOOOOHHH... That stance... And are those DRs on the rear??? I think I may have a role model now... 😁
They are not currently. He's showing a little more love under the hood this weekend. It's going to be a beast! He's also added a splitter (just the week after that pic).

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Reactions: ESindon

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Spotted what I'm thinking was a 16/17 (based on LEDs) PBM headed east on the 101 between Bell and the 17. If this was you this is also my mea culpa for potentially cutting you off. I didn't see you at all until I pulled into the left lane and checked my rear view. 😬

·
Registered
5,388 Posts
Spotted . . . on the evening news !!!

Looks like someone got caught in the stepped up sideshow enforcement happening in Oakland last weekend.
Hopefully it wasn't anyone from this forum. :confused:

That's surely not going to be a cheap ticket.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
^^^
Hope it doesn't get crushed...

Reactions: Taze and ESindon

·
Premium Member
726 Posts

saw this beauty’s tail lights passing by when I was in the gym. Looked for it when I was on my way home and had to pull in and snap a pic. 3rd st & bell.

Reactions: Drone

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
Spotted a white 16+ on the 14 going north out of Santa Clarita. Looked good, I was unfortunate in my 2018 Travers on the way home from Oxnard.

Wife Tried to snap a pick but you were going to fast :)

Reactions: Drone

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Saw a PBM 14/15 with paper plates headed east on Bell Rd. near Arrowhead mall. He was very accommodating in revving that v8 goodness for me.

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Saw a SLIH 14/15 that was headed West on Thunderbird at i17 turning into the QT at around 10:50 this morning.

Also saw a HW 16/17, lionized and blacked out trim/wheels, that was headed West on Bell at the 101 around 6:30PM Thursday night.

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Saw a HW 15/16 with black trim and wing and I think stock wheels that was heading East on Bell Rd. under the I-17 around 9:30 this morning.

Reactions: Rydinlowsince2000

·
Registered
8 Posts
Saw a HW 15/16 with black trim and wing and I think stock wheels that was heading East on Bell Rd. under the I-17 around 9:30 this morning.
That would have been me. Hey I was finally spotted lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Spotted a HW 14/15 (I think) that was headed south on 7th st. between the 101 and Union Hills. I almost flipped a u-turn to chase it down (I actually drove the SS today 😲) but thought better of it.

·
Super Moderator
9,087 Posts
Spotted a HW 14/15 (I think) that was headed south on 7th st. between the 101 and Union Hills. I almost flipped a u-turn to chase it down (I actually drove the SS today 😲) but thought better of it.
Shoulda flipped a *, blue and white look nice together.

Reactions: Taze

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Haha... there can be a thread on U turn terminology. Flip a Uie or Whip a (o) is how I learned to say them.
I've usually would say flipped a uie (but I couldn't think of how to spell it) or flip a b*. But I'm trying to figure out your whip a (o)? 😆

301 - 320 of 333 Posts