Chevy SS Forum banner

281 - 290 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
How'd the runs turn out?
well, he looked bone stock so it wasn’t really fair :) the first run wetook off at the same time from about 70 and I walked him. The second run I let him get the jump so I fell back by about a car length but then passed him pretty quickly. It was a blast though. We gave each other the thumbs up and I put it back on cruise and he took off. 👍🏼

Reactions: Taze

·
Registered
2017 SS, 2018 Camaro LS/RS
35 Posts
Went to Mixteca Meet tonight on 67th Ave and Bell in my SSB 17. Met with Mike in a HW 17 with Holden badges front and rear. Gonna go again next week... (every Saturday, Living Spaces parking lot)

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Saw the 16/17 PBM at LA Fitness on 3rd St and Greenway this morning. I'd seen the guy but hadn't been seeing the car. Has mesh grilles/bowtie delete now.

Reactions: Eric SS

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Saw the Alchemy at 7th St and the 101 again. Didn't get a great look but I don't think they were AZ plates.

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Just spotted a slipstream blue that was headed north on 7th st between Greenway and Bell. It’s been years since I’ve seen one of those.

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Saw a HW 16/17 heading southbound this morning around 8:45AMish at the 101 and 7th street. I was in the SS but I was paying too much attention to a helicopter following a funeral procession and didn't see it until the last second even though we were sitting facing each other. I think it had black wheels and spoiler but I'm not 100% positive on that.

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Saw this guy at 7th st and Bell last night around 6.

·
Premium Member
577 Posts

Followed this bad boy on the way home 101 westbound just now. May have gotten too close in my excitement so if you’re on here I apologize. 😁

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Saw a RH2 turning to head west on Bell Rd off of 83rd Ave about 10 minutes ago. Pretty sure it was a 14/15 but it was a loooong distance spot.

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Saw a beautiful blacked out SS with personalized AZ license plate starting with "GU" on 7th street about to head west on Union Hills last night about 8:15PM. Very easy to spot our cars tail lights, haha!

281 - 290 of 290 Posts