Chevy SS Forum banner

261 - 280 of 289 Posts

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Saw a SIM 14/15 today westbound on the 101 around 11AM. Exited at Beardsley/Union Hills

·
Registered
406 Posts
Phx, AZ - Spotted a Slipstream Blue with black pinstripe decals around 0630 this morning on EB i-10 around 67th Ave.

I’ve seen him many times before but was never able to say hi until this morning. Sorry if I startled you with my horn. I was in the black Honda in the HOV lane.

Reactions: Taze and Eric SS

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Saw an HW 16/17 pulling through the arrivals at terminal 4 SkybHarbor just now. Out of state plates.

Reactions: rickvdj and Eric SS

·
Registered
406 Posts
Phx,Az - Today around noon.

16-17 PBM getting on NB i-17 from Peoria Ave. I gave the guy a thumbs up and he did a nice pull onto the Freeway.

Reactions: Eric SS

·
Registered
948 Posts
Phx,Az - Today around noon.

16-17 PBM getting on NB i-17 from Peoria Ave. I gave the guy a thumbs up and he did a nice pull onto the Freeway.
Not me, but were you in your SS also? I never see any around here it seems.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Not me, but were you in your SS also? I never see any around here it seems.
Unfortunately not. I forgot to mention I was in my daily.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Saw a white 14/15 heading West on Bell road between Cave Creek and 7th street last night around 6:20ish PM.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I saw a HW 14/15 just south of Happy Valley east of I-17 a few days ago as well at around 3:30. I wonder if it's the same one.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Saw a SIM 16/17 that was heading south on 7th St in between Union Hills and Bell Rd about 8AM. I didn't get a good look so could have been a 14/15 but I thought I saw hood vents.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Saw a 16/17 RH2 with Holden badges and black rims by Bubbas33 near Arrowhead (101 & Bell) about 1:30ish today.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Saw a SIM that was heading south on 7th St in between the 101 and Union Hills about 8AM. I'm guessing the same one I saw a month ago. I was actually in the SS today and thought about flashing my lights but didn't. Wouldn't have mattered as the person driving was looking in their rear view.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Saw a '17 SIM M6 with classic California black plates and 2009 G8GT in San Antonio, NM! They followed the Alchemy 7-miles North to Socorro to Chevron station...$2.63. Then I trailed SIM 2-miles North to Sonic Drive-In with Pontiac on my six. We parked along side each other and maintained 6-foot social distance once burgers were dispatched.

Thanks @ESindon for the meet up off I-25 along with your Son! Can't wait to see the pics! Never knew my 2009 G8 GT had remote start until your Son fired his up remotely at Chevron. Drove that Pontiac for 7-years without a clue...lol

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Saw a white SS on northern most side of Hageman a few days ago in Bako, probably the same one I saw before. I wish I would have been in mine, would have followed him. lol

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Saw that SIM 16/17 again yesterday at 8AM at 7th St & Union Hills heading southbound. One of these days when I don't have to go into the office I may sit and wait for him with a sign. 😆

·
2,408 Posts
Saw a '17 SIM M6 with classic California black plates and 2009 G8GT in San Antonio, NM! They followed the Alchemy 7-miles North to Socorro to Chevron station...$2.63. Then I trailed SIM 2-miles North to Sonic Drive-In with Pontiac on my six. We parked along side each other and maintained 6-foot social distance once burgers were dispatched.

Thanks @ESindon for the meet up off I-25 along with your Son! Can't wait to see the pics! Never knew my 2009 G8 GT had remote start until your Son fired his up remotely at Chevron. Drove that Pontiac for 7-years without a clue...lol
Took a while,,, but,,, your wish is my command!!!

Was a blast to meet up with you @Drone !!! We had FUN driving down there,,,, AND BACK!!! Hope we can all meet up later this year,,, if possible,,, at Holden Run 2020!!!

😎

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Took a while,,, but,,, your wish is my command!!!

View attachment 281341

View attachment 281342

Was a blast to meet up with you @Drone !!! We had FUN driving down there,,,, AND BACK!!! Hope we can all meet up later this year,,, if possible,,, at Holden Run 2020!!!

😎
Thanks for the Pics.

Could have made a movie in that one Mule town with our ~1200 horses! The Wild Ones part deux! Your son resembles a young Brando, of course Lee Marvin is driving that Silver Bullet, I wanna be Bruce Willis from the Fifth Element, Last Man Standing, or 12-Monkeys since the Alchemy travels thru worm holes and time zones. If our Holden Gang performed donut burnouts outside The Owl Bar and Cafe at High Noon and no one was around to hear it, do you think the Sheriff running radar 9-miles North at the Sonic would have heard the sound?

Dr. Fauci got into Regis High School for free with his high test scores but us SStooges ate green chile bacon cheeseburgers and defied the 'Rona near the Very Large Array in the pre-apocalyptic land of enchantment! We killed a lot of bugs on that empty surreal Fury Road. Oh what a day...

Stay Safe...Holden Run awaits!

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Finally saw an Alchemy! This morning at about 9:25 heading south on 7th st near the 101.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Saw a 17 NGM on the north end of the 303 today. We slowed and had a few fun runs. License plate was an AZ veteran plate I believe. You on here??

Reactions: Taze

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Saw a 17 NGM on the north end of the 303 today. We slowed and had a few fun runs. License plate was an AZ veteran plate I believe. You on here??
How'd the runs turn out?

261 - 280 of 289 Posts