Chevy SS Forum banner

241 - 260 of 290 Posts

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Saw a Red Hot last night around 6:15PM near PV Mall. Didn't get a clear enough look as it crossed with traffic in front of me to know what year.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Perfect Blue Metallic with DR's and Skinnies on I-10 by Elliot earlier this week, sounded naSSty

Reactions: Taze

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Saw a 14/15 HW getting on the 101 west bound at 67th ave Friday morning ~ 9AM. Was hoping to get a better look but they got off at 75th.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Saw a 14/15 HW getting on the 101 west bound at 67th ave Friday morning ~ 9AM. Was hoping to get a better look but they got off at 75th.
I suspect that is the same one I've seen multiple times around Deer Valley highschool (51st / Union Hills). I can never get a good look at who's driving though, I'm always going the opposite direction, lol.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I suspect that is the same one I've seen multiple times around Deer Valley highschool (51st / Union Hills). I can never get a good look at who's driving though, I'm always going the opposite direction, lol.

This sounds suspiciously like @lawhill1986

Did it have black camaro wheels? If so, that’s your guy!

Reactions: lawhill1986

·
Premium Member
577 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
do it !!!

if you want to let me know , so i can set you up with a sales person , and get a bonus ;)
No way, auto SS is for if I ever lose my left foot!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Taze and s/c'd cav

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Black ‘14-15 SS with NM plates northbound I-25 in Colorado Springs yesterday...anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Friday night 11/22 saw a HW 14/15 on Gilbert road between Elliot and Warner ~4:45 PM.
Yesterday a little after noon I saw what I think was a NG 16/17 heading north on Highway 260 near Heber.

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Saturday 11/30 a RH2 getting on the 101 northbound off of Bell around 3:45PM.

Reactions: s/c'd cav

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Saw an HW 14/15 heading North on 7th St in between Thunderbird and Bell Rd. Pretty sure it wasn't Lawhill as the DRL's weren't on with the headlights.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
blacked out trim , and exhaust ? and IMPALABU plate ?

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
blacked out trim , and exhaust ? and IMPALABU plate ?
To be honest I didn't get a great look. I was trying to wait for it as much as possible but I was in the left lane and they were in the right.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Just saw a NGM or maybe black at Artesia and Prairie in Torrance. They were turning South on Prairie and did a U Turn like they were going to the Chevron or getting on the 405 South. I was going the other direction in my Subaru and couldn't get a U turn to see if it stopped for gas.

241 - 260 of 290 Posts