Chevy SS Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Your thread title says it all. This car and the associated mod-madness is more addicting than any prescription pain pills that I've ever taken.
Hrsprs is my drug and it’s the most addictive thing I’ve ever had and I did some serious things growing up.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
That’s awesome!!! Right now in the 1.36 g/s at wot I’m at like 6-8 degrees.

I have 2.50 upper
What maf hz and lb/min airflow? Any boosted car is going to peak 1.36 on the cylinder airmass. 1.36 g/s wouldn't even be enough air to idle the car.

Your thread title says it all. This car and the associated mod-madness is more addicting than any prescription pain pills that I've ever taken.
It really is, the sad thing is this is just the daily driver and the slow car but I still keep messing with it.

I live between Fayetteville and Linden. There also is a Sheetz in Lillington and a place in Lumberton with E85. I don't drive mine much, but you might see me at Cars and Coffee. It is the second Saturday of the month at Millstone Theater in Hope Mills.
Yep, I use to go to Lumberton to get e85 but this is a lot closer to me.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Are these the correct caps you're referring to for the Eaton True Trac Diff core? I've been sitting on my 'Eaton True Track' for a while and I'm looking to have it installed.

Yes they are. Make sure you have them machined for proper clearance.

Reactions: SaberOne

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Yes they are. Make sure you have them machined for proper clearance.
For the cover? Like the LPW one?

edit: I see what machining is required now. It’s final bore diameter. I don’t understand why. I’ve purchased billet caps for my 10 bolt 8.5 rear and they didn’t need machining.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts