Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll post pictures in chronological order below.

Lets start from the beginning. I had just sold my GTO:crying and was on the hunt for an SS. Fell in love with the SLIHRM and the 16' facelift. I drove one local to me and the dealer was a dick (STAY AWAY FROM COVINA CHEVROLET). I live in San Diego and located a car in Lake Havasu, AZ. Called the dealer, sent the check, picked up my best friend for company, and off I went. On December 23rd, 2016 at 5AM I rented a car and drove out to AZ. By 9:25 AM I laid eyes on my brand new baby. 16' SLIHRM, A6, Spare, Sunroof. Just like I wanted it. Shook hands with the salesman, and the whole dealership crowded around to see it go. I had a built a relationship with these guys and they were nothing but helpful the entire way. Really can't say enough nice things about Bradley Chevrolet in Lake Havasu, AZ.

First impressions....my god. I couldn't stop playing with the mode switch. Tried my best to vary my speed and keep my foot out of it, never breaking 60MPH. What at agonizing drive with a brand new LS powered car at your fingertips. Call OnStar, prepaid for 3 years of their best package, and setup my account all before leaving the AZ border. After an uneventful drive and quick lunch stop I get her home and stick her directly into the Garage. I got out, grabbed a stool, and just sat.. Just sat and studied the lines, appreciated the subtle nuances, and picked apart what I wish they did differently. As a lifelong Holden Enthusiast, I was already in love. So I went in, cracked open the laptop, and studied. I studied everything I could learn about the VFII. There isn't much info out there for these cars, so scouring Commodore forums was my best bet. I made notes and set a course of action. She was not going to stay stock for long.

First plan was to get her ceramic detailed and ceramic coated to protect the finish. I keep my cars clean, and I work with only the best detailers to achieve my results. Less than a week in and I'm already without the car for a week. Washed, clayed, buffed and wet-sanded to perfection she was ready Flight Shield Sapphire. I got the car back and oh my did she sparkle. Wetsanding brought out such a deep and rich complexity in an already great color. Again, I stuck her in the garage and contemplated my next move.

Through my extensive research I began ordering parts I believed would work great together: Some King lower springs to give her that subtle drop to close those tractoresque wheel gaps. A trans cooler was in order because I was getting trans temps 230+ just sitting in traffic so I ordered the biggest unit TruCool makes (which is meant for 3500 duallys with Allisons). My intention was to road race the car, so I ordered some Orangestuff EBC brake pads and Goodridge stainless brake lines for an 09 GXP. These mods alone would allow me to hit my first HPDE just to get a feel for how she would do.

Then I hit my first bump in the road.... Totally my mistake and I'm a complete moron for doing it. I tired showing off my new shiny toy to some friends, got a little sideways, and just ever so gently tapped a curb with the back passenger wheel. Light damage was incurred to the wheel, but luckily the suspension was unscathed. Promptly called a local shop to me and had an appointment to get the wheels repaired and recoated in PVD Black Onyx Chrome. In retrospect I'm kind of glad it happened, because I ended up with an absolutely beautiful coating to complement my color and it wasn't the typical gloss/matte black everyone else was doing.

I called my tech, the owner of South Coast Speed and Sound, Abo Gulkarov (famous in the GTO community) and told him we had work to do. At the hands of a truly gifted mechanic, my vision began to take place. Cooler, Lines, Pads, Springs, New rubber all installed. She was track prepped for her first HPDE - Buttonwillow Raceway. Took her out for her first session and fell in love with her all over again. Handled like a dream. Shifts were great, responding almost instantaneously to the tap of a paddle. After 20 min I took her for a cooldown and parked in the garage I had rented to give her a once over. I jogged over to check my times and I was astonished. 2 seconds faster than my GTO ever was at this track. Truly amazing and set president for the rest of the day. The car was planted, body roll under control, steering great, and brakes never once faded on me. I had an absolute blast and beat the snot out of her, yet still drove her home the next day. After the shakedown there was one glaring issue, WE NEED MORE POWER CAPTAIN. (...sooon...)

I'm a huge fan of carbon fiber, both aesthetic and functional. I had tons on my GTO and was itching for more. Luckily I had built a relationship with Maverick Man Carbon and I gave him a buzz to see what he had for me. He had just released a new rear bumper diffuser and I was fortunate to be one of the first. While I was there I picked up some Spyder tail lights to get rid of the awful Cruze/Malibu/Impala tails on the car from the factory. Got it mounted and the tails sorted and BOOM, she was looking great already!

Then I hit my second bump in the road. After attending Street Machine Nationals in Pomona, CA and competing in the Start/Stop Challenge my brake lights wouldn't turn off. Strange... I checked fuses and relays to the best of my knowledge, but couldn't diagnose the problem. Luckily I had those MavMan LED tail lights, or my battery would've surely died. Called OnStar and made an appointment for 2 things: One the brake lights, and two the stitching coming apart on my steering wheel. (Typical GM quality...) Dropped her off at the dealer first thing in the morning on a Saturday. They recalibrated the brake switch and replaced the steering wheel all under warranty. Phew, thank you GM! Shoutout to Weseloh Chevrolet in Carlsbad, CA for taking great care of me.

Here comes the lull... I drove the car around for a few more months after that. Took it to the very first LSFest West to compete in the Grand National Competition. I knew I wasn't competitive, but went out there for the great time. Again the car took whatever I could throw at it and more. Drove to Vegas, raced, drove home. Zero issue. (My good friend in a GTO was not so fortunate as he shattered his stub in the fist competition and sidelined early from the rest of the event) My then girlfriend and I planned a trip to Hawaii, so that sidelined the SS for a bit as I was planning to propose. Flew to Maui as a couple, flew back engaged. Woohoo!

But lets take a step back. Just before I'm getting ready to leave for Maui, I get a great deal on a basically new LSX429 (used block, had the cylinders cleaned up. was a 427). I decided I couldn't pass this deal up and bit the bullet. The rise to power begins!

I'm chasing NA power numbers. I like the instantaneous and consistent power that NA provides. No matter how many times I hotlap the car, it'll still make the 520RWHP and 500ft/lbs to the ground. Brodix BR7 265CC heads, a super mild cam (232/246 615/620 114LSA) to it. 3200 FTI stall. I'll list full details below (Came as a package). My primary use for the car is road racing and did not want to have to even think about heat issues from a power adder like a blower or turbo. Car is in "Stage 1" for now and I'm enjoying it. Stage 2 will be a much MUCH more agressive cam, Johnson lifters, Yella Terra alum Roller Rockers, and E85. Gonna spin it out to 7500+ RPM (depending on the cam I go with). With the motor currently sitting at around 12.5:1 compression, it's at the limit of what I can do on pump gas.

Before I leave for Hawaii I again drop it off at with Abo at SCSS with a bunch of exterior Holden bits (Courtesy of Holden Parts USA). The car gets finished JUST in time for GoatRun 2017. I literally picked it up from Cunningham Performance (My Tuner) the day before I leave!

Now let me tell you, the thing is an absolute monster. Sounds GREAT, fries the tires, and is great around the track. Instant power and throttle response from the Nick Williams 102. If you have the coin, NA power is a rewarding path to victory. And when you fly past most of the guys making lower power numbers with a bolt on LSA kit, it really rattles their cage. Had a fantastic time at GoatRun, and wish I could say the car was flawless, but woe is the modified car.

Uh oh, Another speed bump! I noticed my brake pedal would sink slowly as I was waiting at red lights. I originally attributed this to loss of vac at idle due to the cam, but something just didn't feel right. I also got a "Service Suspension Warning". Uh oh... Nursed the car the rest of the trip. As I was just a few miles from home I get a low brake fluid warning on the dash. Oh... Crap... I'm almost home so I try to push it farther. But just a few blocks from home I go to hit the brakes and *clunk* it goes to the floor. Immediately I drop the car to 1st gear and as I slow down I pump the brakes and pull the electronic e-brake. She stops... I idled the rest of the way home, and pumped the brakes to pressure just to stop. Thankfully I made it safe and sound back to my garage. I pop the hood and notice the brake fluid reservoir almost completely empty. :eekI topped it off with some ATE Type 200 I had on hand and get in the car to pump the pedal. Again it sinks to the floor. So I inspect my garage floor and sure enough, a puddle. Off to Abo she goes!

Tow truck picks up the car and gets it safely down to SCSS. Abo quickly diagnoses both issues. The rear passenger brake line has sprung a leak...AT THE CRIMP! He also discovers the suspension height sensor had just become disconnected and quickly fixed the service suspension issue. I get on the horn with Goodridge and they overnight a new brake line to SCSS under warranty. Thankfully this time it was all simple fixes.

I just got back from dinner with the SoCal Holden Club in the SS. As I backed her into the driveway, I couldn't help but contemplate what's next for the old girl. Could be a while since I'm trying to buy a house at the moment. But hey, you just gotta ride the waves.

P.S. I name all of my cars, but my SS is special for sure. Her name is Marilyn. Think about it... Who is the lead actress in "Some Like It Hot?". (Clever, I know...HA)

LSX Block 4.128 Bore (Cleaned up bore as it was a rebuilt motor)
Callies Crank 4.000in - Long snout for future dry sump project.
Mahle Rods and Pistons
Brodix BR7 275CC chamber - Ported by West Coast Cylinder Heads
LS7 Lifters
LS7 Rockers (1.8 ratio) - Upgraded trunion
Manley Dual Spring Kit
Hardened double wall pushrods
Titanium Intake Valves
Hardened Steel Exhaust Valves
FAST 102 - Ported
Nick Williams Polished 102
2in ARH headers, 3in Catback with Factory Bi-modals flared to 3in.
VCM Intake
Elite Engineering Catch Can
Setrab Oil Cooler
TruCool Trans Cooler
King Super Low Springs
Goodridge Stainles Brake Lines
Bridgestone RE71R Tires
Full exterior Holden Conversion
Blackout Trim
Paint matched door handles

Upcoming Mods:
Full BMR Suspension
Replacing Bushings with Solid Mounts or Poly
More Carbon Fiber :grin
New Wheels
Interior Holden Conversion w/ Chris White's Cluster and MyLink mods.
Custom Interior Bits - Shhh Secret. :devil

Idle Clip

Save

·
Premium Member
6,892 Posts
Nice!

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's the color of the PC on the wheels? I'm wanting to do the same this winter.
It's actually not powdercoat, rather a process called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition). The color is Black Onyx Chrome.

Very well done! Did Ryne spec your cam? Sounds mean!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes he did!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Doesn't CA have emissions tests? You don't have cats and that engine combination is not likely to be emissions friendly. Don

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'll post pictures in chronological order below.

Lets start from the beginning. I had just sold my GTO:crying and was on the hunt for an SS. Fell in love with the SLIHRM and the 16' facelift. I drove one local to me and the dealer was a dick (STAY AWAY FROM COVINA CHEVROLET). I live in San Diego and located a car in Lake Havasu, AZ. Called the dealer, sent the check, picked up my best friend for company, and off I went. On December 23rd, 2016 at 5AM I rented a car and drove out to AZ. By 9:25 AM I laid eyes on my brand new baby. 16' SLIHRM, A6, Spare, Sunroof. Just like I wanted it. Shook hands with the salesman, and the whole dealership crowded around to see it go. I had a built a relationship with these guys and they were nothing but helpful the entire way. Really can't say enough nice things about Bradley Chevrolet in Lake Havasu, AZ.

First impressions....my god. I couldn't stop playing with the mode switch. Tried my best to vary my speed and keep my foot out of it, never breaking 60MPH. What at agonizing drive with a brand new LS powered car at your fingertips. Call OnStar, prepaid for 3 years of their best package, and setup my account all before leaving the AZ border. After an uneventful drive and quick lunch stop I get her home and stick her directly into the Garage. I got out, grabbed a stool, and just sat.. Just sat and studied the lines, appreciated the subtle nuances, and picked apart what I wish they did differently. As a lifelong Holden Enthusiast, I was already in love. So I went in, cracked open the laptop, and studied. I studied everything I could learn about the VFII. There isn't much info out there for these cars, so scouring Commodore forums was my best bet. I made notes and set a course of action. She was not going to stay stock for long.

First plan was to get her ceramic detailed and ceramic coated to protect the finish. I keep my cars clean, and I work with only the best detailers to achieve my results. Less than a week in and I'm already without the car for a week. Washed, clayed, buffed and wet-sanded to perfection she was ready Flight Shield Sapphire. I got the car back and oh my did she sparkle. Wetsanding brought out such a deep and rich complexity in an already great color. Again, I stuck her in the garage and contemplated my next move.

Through my extensive research I began ordering parts I believed would work great together: Some King lower springs to give her that subtle drop to close those tractoresque wheel gaps. A trans cooler was in order because I was getting trans temps 230+ just sitting in traffic so I ordered the biggest unit TruCool makes (which is meant for 3500 duallys with Allisons). My intention was to road race the car, so I ordered some Orangestuff EBC brake pads and Goodridge stainless brake lines for an 09 GXP. These mods alone would allow me to hit my first HPDE just to get a feel for how she would do.

Then I hit my first bump in the road.... Totally my mistake and I'm a complete moron for doing it. I tired showing off my new shiny toy to some friends, got a little sideways, and just ever so gently tapped a curb with the back passenger wheel. Light damage was incurred to the wheel, but luckily the suspension was unscathed. Promptly called a local shop to me and had an appointment to get the wheels repaired and recoated in PVD Black Onyx Chrome. In retrospect I'm kind of glad it happened, because I ended up with an absolutely beautiful coating to complement my color and it wasn't the typical gloss/matte black everyone else was doing.

I called my tech, the owner of South Coast Speed and Sound, Abo Gulkarov (famous in the GTO community) and told him we had work to do. At the hands of a truly gifted mechanic, my vision began to take place. Cooler, Lines, Pads, Springs, New rubber all installed. She was track prepped for her first HPDE - Buttonwillow Raceway. Took her out for her first session and fell in love with her all over again. Handled like a dream. Shifts were great, responding almost instantaneously to the tap of a paddle. After 20 min I took her for a cooldown and parked in the garage I had rented to give her a once over. I jogged over to check my times and I was astonished. 2 seconds faster than my GTO ever was at this track. Truly amazing and set president for the rest of the day. The car was planted, body roll under control, steering great, and brakes never once faded on me. I had an absolute blast and beat the snot out of her, yet still drove her home the next day. After the shakedown there was one glaring issue, WE NEED MORE POWER CAPTAIN. (...sooon...)

I'm a huge fan of carbon fiber, both aesthetic and functional. I had tons on my GTO and was itching for more. Luckily I had built a relationship with Maverick Man Carbon and I gave him a buzz to see what he had for me. He had just released a new rear bumper diffuser and I was fortunate to be one of the first. While I was there I picked up some Spyder tail lights to get rid of the awful Cruze/Malibu/Impala tails on the car from the factory. Got it mounted and the tails sorted and BOOM, she was looking great already!

Then I hit my second bump in the road. After attending Street Machine Nationals in Pomona, CA and competing in the Start/Stop Challenge my brake lights wouldn't turn off. Strange... I checked fuses and relays to the best of my knowledge, but couldn't diagnose the problem. Luckily I had those MavMan LED tail lights, or my battery would've surely died. Called OnStar and made an appointment for 2 things: One the brake lights, and two the stitching coming apart on my steering wheel. (Typical GM quality...) Dropped her off at the dealer first thing in the morning on a Saturday. They recalibrated the brake switch and replaced the steering wheel all under warranty. Phew, thank you GM! Shoutout to Weseloh Chevrolet in Carlsbad, CA for taking great care of me.

Here comes the lull... I drove the car around for a few more months after that. Took it to the very first LSFest West to compete in the Grand National Competition. I knew I wasn't competitive, but went out there for the great time. Again the car took whatever I could throw at it and more. Drove to Vegas, raced, drove home. Zero issue. (My good friend in a GTO was not so fortunate as he shattered his stub in the fist competition and sidelined early from the rest of the event) My then girlfriend and I planned a trip to Hawaii, so that sidelined the SS for a bit as I was planning to propose. Flew to Maui as a couple, flew back engaged. Woohoo!

But lets take a step back. Just before I'm getting ready to leave for Maui, I get a great deal on a basically new LSX429 (used block, had the cylinders cleaned up. was a 427). I decided I couldn't pass this deal up and bit the bullet. The rise to power begins!

I'm chasing NA power numbers. I like the instantaneous and consistent power that NA provides. No matter how many times I hotlap the car, it'll still make the 520RWHP and 500ft/lbs to the ground. Brodix BR7 265CC heads, a super mild cam (232/246 615/620 114LSA) to it. 3200 FTI stall. I'll list full details below (Came as a package). My primary use for the car is road racing and did not want to have to even think about heat issues from a power adder like a blower or turbo. Car is in "Stage 1" for now and I'm enjoying it. Stage 2 will be a much MUCH more agressive cam, Johnson lifters, Yella Terra alum Roller Rockers, and E85. Gonna spin it out to 7500+ RPM (depending on the cam I go with). With the motor currently sitting at around 12.5:1 compression, it's at the limit of what I can do on pump gas.

Before I leave for Hawaii I again drop it off at with Abo at SCSS with a bunch of exterior Holden bits (Courtesy of Holden Parts USA). The car gets finished JUST in time for GoatRun 2017. I literally picked it up from Cunningham Performance (My Tuner) the day before I leave!

Now let me tell you, the thing is an absolute monster. Sounds GREAT, fries the tires, and is great around the track. Instant power and throttle response from the Nick Williams 102. If you have the coin, NA power is a rewarding path to victory. And when you fly past most of the guys making lower power numbers with a bolt on LSA kit, it really rattles their cage. Had a fantastic time at GoatRun, and wish I could say the car was flawless, but woe is the modified car.

Uh oh, Another speed bump! I noticed my brake pedal would sink slowly as I was waiting at red lights. I originally attributed this to loss of vac at idle due to the cam, but something just didn't feel right. I also got a "Service Suspension Warning". Uh oh... Nursed the car the rest of the trip. As I was just a few miles from home I get a low brake fluid warning on the dash. Oh... Crap... I'm almost home so I try to push it farther. But just a few blocks from home I go to hit the brakes and *clunk* it goes to the floor. Immediately I drop the car to 1st gear and as I slow down I pump the brakes and pull the electronic e-brake. She stops... I idled the rest of the way home, and pumped the brakes to pressure just to stop. Thankfully I made it safe and sound back to my garage. I pop the hood and notice the brake fluid reservoir almost completely empty. :eekI topped it off with some ATE Type 200 I had on hand and get in the car to pump the pedal. Again it sinks to the floor. So I inspect my garage floor and sure enough, a puddle. Off to Abo she goes!

Tow truck picks up the car and gets it safely down to SCSS. Abo quickly diagnoses both issues. The rear passenger brake line has sprung a leak...AT THE CRIMP! He also discovers the suspension height sensor had just become disconnected and quickly fixed the service suspension issue. I get on the horn with Goodridge and they overnight a new brake line to SCSS under warranty. Thankfully this time it was all simple fixes.

I just got back from dinner with the SoCal Holden Club in the SS. As I backed her into the driveway, I couldn't help but contemplate what's next for the old girl. Could be a while since I'm trying to buy a house at the moment. But hey, you just gotta ride the waves.

P.S. I name all of my cars, but my SS is special for sure. Her name is Marilyn. Think about it... Who is the lead actress in "Some Like It Hot?". (Clever, I know...HA)

LSX Block 4.128 Bore (Cleaned up bore as it was a rebuilt motor)
Callies Crank 4.000in - Long snout for future dry sump project.
Mahle Rods and Pistons
Brodix BR7 275CC chamber - Ported by West Coast Cylinder Heads
LS7 Lifters
LS7 Rockers (1.8 ratio) - Upgraded trunion
Manley Dual Spring Kit
Hardened double wall pushrods
Titanium Intake Valves
Hardened Steel Exhaust Valves
FAST 102 - Ported
Nick Williams Polished 102
2in ARH headers, 3in Catback with Factory Bi-modals flared to 3in.
VCM Intake
Elite Engineering Catch Can
Setrab Oil Cooler
TruCool Trans Cooler
King Super Low Springs
Goodridge Stainles Brake Lines
Bridgestone RE71R Tires
Full exterior Holden Conversion
Blackout Trim
Paint matched door handles

Upcoming Mods:
Full BMR Suspension
Replacing Bushings with Solid Mounts or Poly
More Carbon Fiber :grin
New Wheels
Interior Holden Conversion w/ Chris White's Cluster and MyLink mods.
Custom Interior Bits - Shhh Secret. :devil

Idle Clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF4_2DqvQ0s

Save
Love the build. Are those king springs SSL or SSSL's you used

·
Registered
385 Posts
It's actually not powdercoat, rather a process called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition). The color is Black Onyx Chrome.
D’oh I always assumed the PVD was a color! I’d be interested in hearing more if you wouldn’t mind sharing. How long the process took, cost for all 5wheels, care, durability, etc

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Great build and def one that I will subscribe to. Can't wait to get in e finally buttoned up here soon too.

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Doesn't CA have emissions tests? You don't have cats and that engine combination is not likely to be emissions friendly. Don
Oh. It's, uhm... *runs away* :devil

D’oh I always assumed the PVD was a color! I’d be interested in hearing more if you wouldn’t mind sharing. How long the process took, cost for all 5wheels, care, durability, etc
The car was down for about a week with the wheels gone. PVD is applied a lot like powder coat in that it's a vapor attracked to the metal surface electrostatically and baked, but unlike powdercoat PVD has an actual clear coat to it. That being said, you treat the clear coat like you would paint. I had mine ceramic coated right away and nothing sticks to it whatsoever. You can polish, clay bar, and wax the surface otherwise to keep it looking good. Cost was around $250 per wheel. That cost has come down since I had mine done as there are an increasing number of places offering it. PVD originally was designed as an industrial coating and is durable as such. The shop that did the work claimed I could shoot a .22LR at it and it'll glance off. Whether that statement is true or not remains to be seen as I don't plan on taking a rifle to the car....yet.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Very, very nice! :devil
KW

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Update 11/1/2017

A couple more small speed bumps have come up in the road. I noticed that when I take a right hand turn hard I would hear a rubbing noise that would feedback into the steering wheel. Strange... So I took the car back to the alignment shop and had them re-do my specs all over again thinking it was a tire issue. After getting her up on the rack I was in disbelief when there was no apparent rub marks on the outer fender OR the strut. What in the world could it be? Well, I had Abo over at SCSS take a look and he discovered that my giant 2in primaries are rubbing on the steering shaft causing that grinding noise I was hearing along with the feedback. So I made a few phone calls and did some digging online only to find out that BMR is the only supplier of motor mounts for the SS. Additionally, they only make mounts in Polycast and not in full polyurethane. Polycast by its very nature has less NVH and therefor isolates less movement from the engine. Well I had Abo overnight me a set direct from BMR so we can try them out. I'm racing an event at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana this weekend and didn't want to have any rubbing issues in high-G cornering. If that fails, I'm going to dent the header in ever so slightly and then have Abo make me a custom set of Poly mounts that will really lock the engine down from movement. I'll keep you all posted on the progress.

Oh, and remember that one time I ran out of brake fluid because of a bad Goodridge stainless brake line? Welp, the exact same line on the OTHER side (passenger side) sprung the same leak. Womp womp womp... I emailed Karl over at Goodridge and voiced my concern over the rest of the lines in this same batch failing. I demanded a whole new set, and they obliged. I will be sending the old set back to them for analysis in case this was just a fluke or an entire bad batch.

I thought I'd include a picture from some recent cruises I went on in San Diego. Got a beautiful picture of the skyline.

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Update 1/10/18

Going to be a short one this time, I promise.

Got all of my braking issues resolved, thankfully. Goodridge came through with a replacement set of lines and they have been working with no issue. The SuperPro engine mount bushings I received are a giant pile of crap. I wouldn't recommend these for anyone. They look and work just like the stock ones, but are painted blue. Not very happy with the product for sure. Abo is working on a set right now made out of steel and real Polyurethane. Hope to have that on the car soon. I can't wait for my SoCal "Winter" to be over and we can get right back into car show and race season! A March trip to Buttonwillow Raceway is in order. Can't wait!

Here's some pictures from SoCal Holden's Wintertime Cruise:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I got my SS at Bradley Chevrolet as well at the end of November, I believe it was the last SS available in AZ. Put down deposit, drove up from Phoenix next morning and was there before any of the sales staff. Several sales guys came up to me wanting to talk about what a cool car it is.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts