Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... the one you have with you! And for many of us that might be a smartphone camera. And we (car enthusiasts) use them to take pictures and video of our cars. Whether it’s Android or iOS, smartphone cameras have come a long way. But they’re also getting bigger to carry and sometimes more expensive. But Apple quietly released a small new (and old) iPhone, the 2nd gen iPhone SE. While it’s like an older design (think iPhone 8), it packs a serious chip - the A13 found in the iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max... for $399. Small and cheap (for an iPhone), could this still help you take some good photos and videos of your car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Thanks @Armin DeFiesta
Just spent $404 including shipping on this IPhone for Son. He better be doing his HS online studies in GA! Could have used money on SWFA scope for 6.5 Creedmoor instead...lol

Cricket has SE for $349 + $25 upgrade +other fees. Hope he likes White. Black and Red on backorder

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks @Armin DeFiesta
Just spend $404 including shipping for this IPhone for Son. He better be doing his HS online studies in GA! Could have used money on SWFA scope for 6.5 Creedmoor instead...lol

Cricket has SE for $349 + $25 upgrade +other fees. Hope he likes White. Black and Red on backorder
Awesome, I think the device will serve well

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Good video as usual. I've had Apple stuff for years, but quite the beginner at video editing. What hardware do you use for editing. You really do a great job! I have a Mac so I'm guessing I have the capability, just don't know how!

Reactions: Armin DeFiesta

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good video as usual. I've had Apple stuff for years, but quite the beginner at video editing. What hardware do you use for editing. You really do a great job! I have a Mac so I'm guessing I have the capability, just don't know how!
Thanks! Using either MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, or iPad Pro. On the macs I use Final Cut Pro. On iPad Pro I use Luma Fusion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts