2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Texas Roadhouse
2856 Patriot's Lane
Naperville, IL 60563

Meet between 2PM and 3PM!!!
Cruise from 3PM to 4:45PM!!!
Eat at 5PM!!!!!

What a great year it has been for the Chicago Holden Connection!!! Every week, it has been one amazing time after another, and it is great to have so many new Holden brothers and sisters!! Let's keep it going, all! Come on out for another weekly meet! This time, we will be taking it up to Naperville!! Shine up those Holden hot rods and come on out! Don't be a square, be there.

Cheers,
Louie

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1. Lou
2. Antwain Hicks
3. Matthew Melchior (Possible)
4. The Howards
5. Bruce Baker
6. David Kwec

Keep it going!!!!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Texas Roadhouse
2856 Patriot's Lane
Naperville, IL 60563
Texas Roadhouse in Illinois? This is highly offensive cultural appropriation. Worsening the degree of this insult is the menu has clearly misappropriated chili, BBQ, critter, and roadkill that is indigenous to Texas.
:serious

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have had a freakin blast at every TX Roadhouse restaurant Ive ever went into..... always something funny, weird, goofy, redneck...... I even plastered a big TX Roadhouse sticker on a snowboard to remind me of the fun times..... plus "everyone learns to snowboard in Austin, right??" (old Coors commercial?? or Busch??)

I may actually meet up at this one guys!! just noted it on my calendar.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wish you guys could all join us!!!

I have had a freakin blast at every TX Roadhouse restaurant Ive ever went into..... always something funny, weird, goofy, redneck...... I even plastered a big TX Roadhouse sticker on a snowboard to remind me of the fun times..... plus "everyone learns to snowboard in Austin, right??" (old Coors commercial?? or Busch??)

I may actually meet up at this one guys!! just noted it on my calendar.
Should I add you to the list???

1. Lou
2. Antwain Hicks
3. Matthew Melchior (Possible)
4. The Howards
5. Bruce Baker
6. David Kwec
7. The Hulks
8. Carlos Sandoval
9. Craig Derry (Possible)
10. Tom Pappas
11. Nalo Carrera

Keep it going!!!!

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wish we would do stuff like that here in Florida. Sounds like a blast. Have fun fun fun!
When I was president of the O-town Crew, we did! We had 20-30 GTOs out every week!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts