Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking around a bit on the site since I lost my Silverado SS Intimidator due to theft. Still kind of in shock at the loss of my SS. I really like this community similar to the SS truck one. Haven't bit the bullet yet on a SS Sedan, still haven't decided on the color....:unsure:. Regret not jumping on one when they were still available new. Prices at the time were great. I'll be keeping an eye out for one. When it happens, I'll introduce my SS and myself better. For now I am DD a Scion XB and occasionally riding my Benelli TnT.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Welcome, and good luck in your search. Hope you find the right one for you. You'll be glad you did. They're great cars!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
...since I lost my Silverado SS Intimidator due to theft. Still kind of in shock at the loss of my SS. I really like this community similar to the SS truck one. Haven't bit the bullet yet on a SS Sedan, still haven't decided on the color....:unsure:. Regret not jumping on one when they were still available new. Prices at the time were great. I'll be keeping an eye out for one. When it happens, I'll introduce my SS and myself better. For now I am DD a Scion XB and occasionally riding my Benelli TnT.
Welcome, brother...I lost my 454SS due to theft, and that was 12 years ago and I still think about it.

Hope you find a suitable SS to join us!

·
Super Moderator
5,565 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Did you seriously just thread jack a new member's thread with yet another one of your own? Come on man. Not cool.

Welcome @distracted driver.

Cmon Jonathan!!

He's lets everybody know that,,,

He can change a tire,, faster than anyone else,,,, While extolling the virtues,,, or lack thereof,,, of Jeffery Epstein,,,, On Your Favorite Car,,, (Besides Your SS),,,, Which is the pleasure of his life,,,,, While threadjacking and cataloging for the members,,,, Some of the Bondo Buckets,,, that were likely stolen out of compassion for those poor old derelicts from a junkyard,,, and taken to Mexico for a proper funeral!!!

NOW!!

Welcome Distracted Driver!!!!

Back to NORMAL and regularly scheduled programming!!!

:serious

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Welcome @distracted driver! There's a wealth of info about our beloved SS on this site. There's also enough info about cool mods you can do to your SS that will keep you distracted and may deplete some of your wealth.

You should come to Cars & Coffee to meet some of the other local SS owners. Meetup by Target about 6:30-6:40am.

In what part of H-town are you? I'm SW, we have owners all over the area.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Welcome to the Forum bud. You'll find a wealth of information and many great people here. Nothing worse than a thief and a liar, but the best way to get over it is by hopping into a new SS. All I can say is don't wait! Every day not in a SS is a wasted day. You'll love it!

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Was ready to make purchase on an SS and was too slow. Someone got it before I did. Missed it by a few days.

Whoever it was. Hope you enjoy that OBM with 48 miles. Search goes on
The old expression,,, "Ya Snooze,, Ya Lose",,, is the name of the game with these cars bro!!!

Stay vigilant,,, and like another expression that I have lived by since I was an Eagle Scout as a kid,,,, BE PREPARED!!!

😎

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The old expression,,, "Ya Snooze,, Ya Lose",,, is the name of the game with these cars bro!!!

Stay vigilant,,, and like another expression that I have lived by since I was an Eagle Scout as a kid,,,, BE PREPARED!!!
I know, I know. I really wanted that OBM. Those low miles were amazing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome @distracted driver! There's a wealth of info about our beloved SS on this site. There's also enough info about cool mods you can do to your SS that will keep you distracted and may deplete some of your wealth.

You should come to Cars & Coffee to meet some of the other local SS owners. Meetup by Target about 6:30-6:40am.

In what part of H-town are you? I'm SW, we have owners all over the area.
I definitely will. Thanks. I'm up in the Woodlands area.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I definitely will. Thanks. I'm up in the Woodlands area.
A group of d-bags put forth their best effort to get C&C thrown out of Memorial City for at least a few months. It's the same punk mentality that's ruining most every car meetup.
Good luck on your search, the SS gives bang for the buck like nothing else out there.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Hey Distracted: I just took a look at Cars.com and there are quite a few out there. Mileage is climbing on most that you will find and will continue to do so. Jump in the pool and grab one, you won't regret it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just took a look at Cars.com and there are quite a few out there. Mileage is climbing on most that you will find and will continue to do so. Jump in the pool and grab one, you won't regret it!
Your right and I will.. But when your looking for a specific color and condition combination. Well you know. It's not easy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts