Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill hafta dig out the pics when I go to my brothers next week he snapped a few off. The car is a 1997 series 2 VS Commodore Exec with a 3.8 litre.
The plan which will take a year or so is to strip it right back to an empty shell and add a cage, cambered live axle modification ( IRS are not the best in this model for track work ). 5 speed dog box and as for the motor I am weighing up as to go SBC 5 litre or LS either way I can't go over 6 litres. I'll snap some off with my phone shortly and try figure out how to upload to my computer.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Ill hafta dig out the pics when I go to my brothers next week he snapped a few off. The car is a 1997 series 2 VS Commodore Exec with a 3.8 litre.
The plan which will take a year or so is to strip it right back to an empty shell and add a cage, cambered live axle modification ( IRS are not the best in this model for track work ). 5 speed dog box and as for the motor I am weighing up as to go SBC 5 litre or LS either way I can't go over 6 litres. I'll snap some off with my phone shortly and try figure out how to upload to my computer.

easiest way to post pictures on a forum is to first, host them on a website like imageshack....

then copy the image link that will look like this:

http//:www.fsadffasdgasdg.jpg

wrap that link with image tags ->

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.