Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 343 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,491 Posts
I think we need to work on term limits for representatives and congresss men/women first.

It's not easy to change term limits in any favor so this is mostly just a fluff piece.

We are living in a time where the democrats have an unprecedented amount of propaganda that they are spewing.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think we need to work on term limits for representatives and congresss men/women first.

It's not easy to change term limits in any favor so this is mostly just a fluff piece.

We are living in a time where the democrats have an unprecedented amount of propaganda that they are spewing.

OK, if that was a fluff piece being spewed by democrats, then i'd really like to hear your spin on the actual tweet.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1140252529428717568

Please...go on

·
Registered
703 Posts

I wonder where the fodder for that propaganda is coming from.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Rolling Stone? LOFL

Better check with the Duke LaCrosse Team on this one.

·
Registered
64 Posts
To quote Aaron Rodgers R-E-L-A-X … you should know by now Trump's MO is to say outrageous things just to keep the lefties buzzing. Personally I wish he would do it a bit less but occasionally its highly entertaining. Its like the quote from a couple of days ago about taking advice from foreign governments about candidates. The left/media goes bezerk only to figure out that hey wait a minute --- that is exactly what WE did and we just helped him point that out.

·
Registered
388 Posts
OK, if that was the Duke LaCrosse Team, then i'd really like to hear your spin on the actual tweet.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...52529428717568

Please...go on
Rolling Stone is a discredited fraud. Please think again before linking anything from that leftist degenerate SJW rag.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/02/13/settlement-fraternity-rolling-stonerape-hoax-saga-officially/

As for the tweet, he's living in your head rent free. Take a step back and let it go. Live your life.

:mob:

·
Registered
388 Posts

I wonder where the fodder for that propaganda is coming from.

Maybe the same place where the Jussie Smollett hoax originated?

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
As for the tweet, he's living in your head rent free. Take a step back and let it go. Live your life.

??????????????????????
So.... which tweets from the President of the United States I should take seriously and which ones I should "let go"? Are there any reader instructions posted anywhere?

·
Registered
388 Posts
The way you guys defend what he does and says and the things you decide to let go speaks a lot about your character and credibility.
Linking a political article from Rolling Stone speaks volumes on it's own, and I'm not going personal. This is a car forum.

·
Registered
388 Posts
??????????????????????
So.... which tweets from the President of the United States I should take seriously and which ones I should "let go"? Are there any reader instructions posted anywhere?
Just ignore his tweets and take everything CNN Jim Acosta and PMSNBC Rachel Madcow says as truth. Sounds like you'll be a lot happier.

·
Registered
236 Posts
The way you guys defend what he does and says and the things you decide to let go speaks a lot about your character and credibility.
I am not usually one to get into spats on here but.... if you think he was serious then it speaks a lot about your intelligence.

·
Registered
388 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Just ignore his tweets and take everything CNN Jim Acosta and PMSNBC Rachel Madcow says as truth. Sounds like you'll be a lot happier.

Ignore the tweets of my Supreme Leader????? You can't be serious.

I'm not watching Rachel Maddow (and nicknames are not arguments) but I trust Jim Acosta way more than I trust my Supreme Leader.

1 - 20 of 343 Posts