Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Stanced" Commodore UTE's are probably some of the most unique looking stanced vehicles in the scene at the moment, one of my favorites! It's just too bad in America we won't be getting the VF Commodore UTE's rebadged as a Chevy.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
just need the right exchange rate to make a business case, stable at 80c would start them thinking about it again, at last months rate no chance, cost is too high for the US market

and instead of doing a 10 month campain playing with the publics junk and the possibility of the rate changing again just order 3~5k units put them in the market and park them between a truck and an SS,
if they sell order more.

or is their some legal BS i'm missing

·
Registered
397 Posts
Fitmet on the first UTE was nice but the rest didn't look as good to me.. Don't like those over fenders and the amount of poke. Always hated overfenders or widebody kits that only cover the top half, much like the rocket bunny kit for the Nissan GT-R and FR-S.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I liked the front of it until I saw the rear end. Not my cup of tea. Cool to have a one of like that but I would hate to be seen in it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts