Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's that time of year again to show us your holiday decorations! SSOTM is gone but that doesn't mean we can't share our holiday SSpirit!
Show us how you decorated for this season...BONUS for having your SS in the image. (Sorry, no prizes this time other than the joy of sharing your joy.)
Here's the LINK to last year's SS of the Month holiday picture thread to inspire us.
Lot's of new members and some really great photographers on this board. EVERY ONE HERE HAS A CAMERA, post up your pic.

Since y'all wouldn't expect anything less from me than something completely different...
Here, for the only the second time in history, is an image of an SS and a Hanukkiah (menorah), together!
More rare than an SS sedan on our streets is an outdoor Hanukkah menorah. Ours is believed to be the oldest privately owned outdoor decortion of it's type in our city; belonged to Krakatollah's grandmother, it's about 50 years old.

I showed y'all mine, now show us yours.

·
Super Moderator
5,815 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hoping to see other forum members trees, bushes, mangers, lights, or whatever else y'all did to get in the SSpirit!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sent the above picture to a friend in Sydney. He wrote back:
"How did you get a Holden into the States?"
"Explain the outdoor menorah. I saw outdoor Christian displays in Poland but we rarely see this this sort of thing here."
I'm not sure he'd understand if I answered, "Because 'Murica!!"

·
Registered
558 Posts
with snow on the ground for full christmas sprit!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,815 Posts
15SuperSport, that nativity is awesome. Did you make that, or is that something I can buy somewhere? (Only 2 shopping days left!)
That was made from old barn wood by my wife's grandfather before he passed away about 25 years ago. It was a barn that my wife played hide and seek in as a little girl and kept her horse in as a teenager. Needless to say that little nativity scene means a great deal to my wife.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's last year's winning entry for Holiday SS Pics. Brilliant entry from @Kannon.
Show us what you've done at your place.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts