Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that didn’t watch Erin’s Behind The Scenes video posted earlier, here is the final cut that I’m using as the channel trailer. Between the new paint and seeing the car through fresh eyes, loving the car all over again.

Thanks for watching!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Very professional, really shows off the car.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
This Trailer is Dirty...Erin is a Mad Scientist on that Ronin Rig.
Dang @Armin DeFiesta when you get those slotted rotors? Guess SC is next...can't have Eric out shine you!

Ex roommate retired Army Civil Service last July, recently stole a brand new XJL Collection with Supercharged V8 for $67K. Lives in DC now. Can he bring his Cat to join the Alchemy and Holden Lions @First Watch? I got him hooked on those Turtle Wax Ceramic Products that BillGsa posted on ssforums awhile back.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This Trailer is Dirty...Erin is a Mad Scientist on that Ronin Rig.
Dang @Armin DeFiesta when you get those slotted rotors? Guess SC is next...can't have Eric out shine you!

Ex roommate retired Army Civil Service last July, recently stole a brand new XJL Collection with Supercharged V8 for $67K. Lives in DC now. Can he bring his Cat to join the Alchemy and Holden Lions @First Watch? I got him hooked on those Turtle Wax Ceramic Products that BillGsa posted on ssforums awhile back.
Thanks, I’m happy with the work she did! Lol I’ve had the rotors since the fall of 2018, did a video review on them. The First Watch is for Holdens but you can talk to Joe about it since he runs it. Congrats to your friend on the car! I am using the new Turtle Wax ceramic products on my GTI, seems to be holding up well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts