Chevy SS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
I was curious if we can also get a designation added to each wheels info if they are 5x120 or 5x4.75... I see there is a mix of both on this list. There are a few members that don't want to run 5x4.75 as its not the exact correct size. It's debatable as to whether it's an issue or not, but would be good to know when looking at the list.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I was curious if we can also get a designation added to each wheels info if they are 5x115 or 5x4.75... I see there is a mix of both on this list. There are a few members that don't want to run 5x4.75 as its not the exact correct size. It's debatable as to whether it's an issue or not, but would be good to know when looking at the list.
If the person who adds their wheels to the list doesn't add it...I don't think anybody elseis going to go back to add it...you may have to reach out to the owner of the wheels

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I was curious if we can also get a designation added to each wheels info if they are 5x115 or 5x4.75... I see there is a mix of both on this list. There are a few members that don't want to run 5x4.75 as its not the exact correct size. It's debatable as to whether it's an issue or not, but would be good to know when looking at the list.
I would guess the wheels that are 5x120.65 are the non-SS/G8 OE wheels such as the Camaro examples, and aftermarket wheels are 5x120.

Not sure where the 5x115 that you mention comes from.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I would guess the wheels that are 5x120.65 are the non-SS/G8 OE wheels such as the Camaro examples, and aftermarket wheels are 5x120.

Not sure where the 5x115 that you mention comes from.
Sorry, I meant to say 5x120 not 5x115.....

·
Registered
318 Posts
Anyone know if they fit or or have the Standard Buick Regal GS 19" on the SS Front & Rear? I'm starting to look into winter tires/wheels and would like to use these if possible.
Did this one ever get decided?

·
Registered
16 Posts
My question about the Buick Regal 19" wheels hasn't been answered. Does anyone know?

·
Registered
15 Posts
So glad to see this... My 2015 wheels I loved... I am not liking the 2016 wheels.. since my 15 was totaled I was hoping to keep the wheels but it's a no go... I have a 2016 Heron White waiting on me as soon as the no sell ban is lifted.. any suggestions on wheels? I really like the blacked out wheels... someone told me to be careful when selecting new ones... I was going to have the 20 inch added to my car on chevys website.. but since 19" is standard... and the only blacked out ones that fit the SS they have , are 20" it was going to be around $5000 extra to change it over and have blacked out wheels added..lol.. Any suggestions or help is gladly appreciated... ??? Thanks:)

·
Registered
663 Posts
So glad to see this... My 2015 wheels I loved... I am not liking the 2016 wheels.. since my 15 was totaled I was hoping to keep the wheels but it's a no go... I have a 2016 Heron White waiting on me as soon as the no sell ban is lifted.. any suggestions on wheels? I really like the blacked out wheels... someone told me to be careful when selecting new ones... I was going to have the 20 inch added to my car on chevys website.. but since 19" is standard... and the only blacked out ones that fit the SS they have , are 20" it was going to be around $5000 extra to change it over and have blacked out wheels added..lol.. Any suggestions or help is gladly appreciated... ??? Thanks:)
These look pretty cool.

·
Registered
843 Posts
My question about the Buick Regal 19" wheels hasn't been answered. Does anyone know?
Regal Wheels are listed in the Wheels List. Yes they've been used before on a SS.

·
Registered
843 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
The 20" wheels are the optional wheels on the Buick Regal GS, the standards are 19". I'm interested in the 19s not the 20s.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
The 20" wheels are the optional wheels on the Buick Regal GS, the standards are 19". I'm interested in the 19s not the 20s.
They should fit ...unfortunately I don't think anybody has done the 19s. However if the offset and other specs are the same between the 20 and 19s besides the wheel size logically they should fit

·
Super Moderator
13,655 Posts
Welcome Fedex23!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I had an extensive conversation with the dealer and they said they wouldn't fit. I'm going with the BBS SR 18X8.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
61 - 80 of 402 Posts