Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 16 auto SS I'm looking to mod. I'm here for parts/set-up advice. Any insight would be appreciated!

What cold air intake does everyone recommended?
What headers?

·
Supporting Vendor
591 Posts
Welcome to the board. If its mods you're looking for we'd love to help. Top selling intake is the Roto-Fab intake and probably Kooks on the headers. Stop by our site and shop around. Use code HOLDEN at time of check out and save big on just about everything.

Any questions PM us or give us a call

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Welcome to the board. If its mods you're looking for we'd love to help. Top selling intake is the Roto-Fab intake and probably Kooks on the headers. Stop by our site and shop around. Use code HOLDEN at time of check out and save big on just about everything.

Any questions PM us or give us a call
Just tried the promo code and it shows up as the code has expired. And it was only about 5 minutes old!

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Welcome LadyLsx. Search is good but here are a couple of popular easy options.

Roto-Fab CAI for the cone style, or the VCM over the radiator style intake. The VCM looks totally stock. Harrop OTR is also a good option.

Headers...Kooks, JBA, Stainless Works are the major players.

Lots of threads on all the above, it is worth doing a little research or you can just pick one of each and go with it.

Intake and headers you’ll want a tune...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
213 Posts
Welcome. It's always good to have another Texan. There are pretty good groups in the major cities that have gatherings.

As for intake, It seems rotofab is the biggest seller, but the OTR options are popular as well. As for which is best and why, there are lots of threads with arguments for each.

Otherwise headers and tunes are popular, but you can stat affecting your warranty with the tune if that's important to you.

What color is your SS?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts