Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, nice to be apart of the forum. Purchased the car back in March as a weekend ride. So far I've only done a resonator delete. I'm waiting for some wheels and tires to come in. Will post pics when they arrive in the coming weeks!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,862 Posts
Reactions: jawndeaux

·
Premium Member
7,403 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: jawndeaux

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The VFS-1 wheels look really nice, would love to see a pic when you get them on. Do you know what the weight of these wheels are? Also, how do you figure out the right offset?
sure thing, I'll definitely upload some pics. Ed from Vibe Motorsports helped me throughout the process and was helpful in determining the offsets; mainly for the rear since i opted for an aggressive stance. I was able to confirm the offset from Fitment Industries and Diego from Vossen as well, just to be sure that there'd be no clearance issues. I also came across a YouTube video with a SS on VFS10 wheels which are similar to the VFS1 and the dude had the same offset. As far as the weight of the wheel, I was only able to find it on a GTR forum; it read "VFS-1 20x9.5 = 24.6 / 20x10.5 = 26.2"... so I'm guessing the 20x9 should be in the 23lb range. I posted a link below of the SS on VFS10 wheels. Some of the comments were helpful

1 - 14 of 14 Posts