Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I guess the guy filming either doesn’t know what it is or is unimpressed.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I watched this video a few days ago. I laughed and sighed because every time he (camera man does it a few times) walked up and down the line of cars, he was name dropping all of them until the SS where he awkwardly pauses and shuffles past, apparently not knowing what it was. "We got this sick ZR1, then Mustang, then this Procharged ZL1, and ....................[SS]..................and this sick Z06". Lol.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Nobody:
No one:
Not a single soul:
Guy holding the camera: I got it all on video...it's going on YouTube. (Uncomfortable forced laugh).

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
This YouTuber pops into my watch feed from time to time and when I watched the video I was offended a little bit; even more-so knowing that they know what it is. There are usually a few SSs and G8s in the 'leave' video coverage from the many Houston Cars & Coffee meets. That channel has featured videos on a couple modified SSs in the past so I don't believe that they were clueless about what the car is. It was really weird that they just glossed over it as if they had no clue.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Oh yeah, I've seen this guy's Coffee & Cars video (at least the few minutes I could stand)...Total Douchebaggery and he is a champion d-bag carrier, sorry camcording skills and narration suitable for someone who flunked out of Ridgemont High.

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Oh yeah, I've seen this guy's Coffee & Cars video (at least the few minutes I could stand)...Total Douchebaggery and he is a champion d-bag carrier, sorry camcording skills and narration suitable for someone who flunked out of Ridgemont High.
So, ole douchebag's not going to be your BFF anytime soon?

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I was like damn, not one mention? Then he filmed the driver in his mirror! Damn dude really??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts