Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Premium Member
7,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yes, they have no phone listed and unable to order or e-mail for some reason. May be something I missed ??
Have not heard back from the Admins yet so I sent the manufacturer an inquiry about your issue using the "contact us" link, and included your statement/question.
In the meantime, I went through the motions, found I needed to create an account with them, which I did, had to use the "captcha" code, entered all my information, and ordered a set of decals. It went pretty smoothly for me with no problems?
I'll let you know what I hear back from the Admins and/or manufacturer.

· Premium Member
7,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry but I guess the Admins do not have the ability to help with this issue, their reply:
"Unfortunately, we do not have access to forumwear.com online store to troubleshoot this issue for the user. His best bet would be contacting ForumWear.com through Contact Us link Contact Us
Regards,"

So I will let you know what I hear back from the "contact us" link message I sent them. But, it seems to be working for others and myself so you might try again?

· Premium Member
2,962 Posts
The Forum Wear website is a mess!!! It does not function properly!!! I get to 'checkout' and that's it folks. Can't go any further. Got my account created, address and phone and that is it!!!

· Premium Member
7,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dang, sorry about that Headrat. It all worked without an issue for me? I use FireFox as my browser but that shouldn't matter and I guess you did enter the "captcha" code?

And I see there in no phone number pigman, but I was able to send them an email question. Of course I haven't got an answer yet :dry:

· Premium Member
2,962 Posts
Dang, sorry about that Headrat. It all worked without an issue for me? I use FireFox as my browser but that shouldn't matter and I guess you did enter the "captcha" code?

And I see there in no phone number pigman, but I was able to send them an email question. Of course I haven't got an answer yet :dry:
I could not find any place to enter the "captcha" code. I tried it under "coupon codes" and got an "Invalid code" notice. I, too sent them an E-mail about this and no response yet.

Reactions: Pinetree

· Premium Member
7,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So we are all clear on this, the captcha code is that weird little number (in many cases it's letters too), next to a box that you must fill in. You need to type in the same numbers that you see (and they change every time) into the box to continue. It is to protect their site from spammers I guess.

· Super Moderator
9,784 Posts
That sure would look good on a T-shirt at a car show... :)

Reactions: KenzSS
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.