Chevy SS Forum banner

301 - 309 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Pretty sure GM is now charging for the build sheets according to recent posts. Not cheap either!
How recent? They sent mine for free in July.

I suppose that is 6 months ago now, though!

·
Super Moderator
14,056 Posts
Probably October or November. It'd take too long to search for them.

Edit: here's one from 8 months ago.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Edit: here's one from 8 months ago.
Yeah, but that guy said later in the thread that he got his for free after emailing back again.

With that said, I'll take your word for it that the policy has actually changed. ;)

·
Super Moderator
14,056 Posts
Maybe GM actually relented. Just more proof you can't trust what gets posted on the interwebs. ?

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
Hi @del, I think the Holden emblems on the fuse box cover are sweet, but my fuse box cover does not have those. Were you trying to send to @enz and snagged there wrong person?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ah, it appears so. Not used to this forum. Am also on another forum which just changed to this format and people are still somewhat confused, such as the 'conversation' used to be called private message, ie, 'PM'. Not sure if they are still private, for one thing.

I'll try him again. Thanks for the reply.

Still trying to get used to our new to us 2015 SS, as we've owned/driven nothing but Alfa Romeos (fun to drive, lots of road feel, and reliable) since the mid 60's. Bought this very well taken care of car from a relative who can't drive much anymore, way below assessed value. We've commented to each other that this car seems like the very best 'rental' we've ever driven, but pretty darn nice otherwise. Boy, does it go. Much more electronic infotainment stuff than we are either used to or need. Have no use for the fob for instance except we need it nearby in order to start the car. Otherwise, who needs it? Keys work just fine for what we really need, lol.

·
Registered
2017 SS M6
68 Posts
Download a free trial for Photoshop and added the images to the template. Half the price of having someone else do it for me, except after it arrived, I realized I entered some info on it incorrectly. I no longer have Photoshop, oh well.

301 - 309 of 309 Posts