341 - 353 of 353 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Few days ago spotted an OBM near Broadway mall heading north on 106/107

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
3/9/21 @ 711am on 295 NB, getting off exit 32, HW with black wheels...anyone here?

Then on the way home, approximately 545pm, also going north on 295, around Cherry Hill, saw an orange 16/17....

·
Registered
118 Posts
Spotted a PBM SS on Saturday 3/6/21 around 5:30pm going west on Jericho Tpke near the intersection of Larkfield Road in East Northport. I was in my Honda Pilot with my wife and son heading to Best Buy.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
3/[email protected] I think it was an NFG (sun glare) 16/17 on the shoulder of the NJ Turnpike with a flat . Sorry I couldn’t help, I had my Outback, which has no SS support onboard other than the driver...

If you’re on here, hope you made out ok!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Saw an OBM in Saratoga Springs NY on Rt 50, east of the I-87 Northway parked at a gas station parking lot. Maine plates.

Def made me miss mine.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Far a few between around the capital region for sure!

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
PBM with Holden badges and I think a V badge on 295S passing Exit 32 at around 550pm 3/19/21

Reactions: Kevin0311

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Finally saw one in the wild. Don't hardly see any up here in MA. Black looked like 16/17 license plate 666FYI on route 3 north near Braintree on Monday March 22... Unfortunately I was in my Yukon and not my SS.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Saw an OBM in Saratoga Springs NY on Rt 50, east of the I-87 Northway parked at a gas station parking lot. Maine plates.

Def made me miss mine.
Dang I didn't realize you sold your car. I would have liked to have met up sometime in 'Toga and seen an OBM in person. I had my JGM up in Saratoga on Sunday (parked at PJ's BBQSA while I was enjoying a beautiful afternoon and some decadent brisket).

·
Registered
241 Posts
Dang I didn't realize you sold your car. I would have liked to have met up sometime in 'Toga and seen an OBM in person. I had my JGM up in Saratoga on Sunday (parked at PJ's BBQSA while I was enjoying a beautiful afternoon and some decadent brisket).
Very nice! I did see one JGM in Saratoga years ago, before I got my SS... maybe you? Will def be keeping a look out for it now (y)

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Saturday 4/10, on Haddonfield - Berlin Rd (295 overpass) around 2pm, RPG 16/17 sitting at the light.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Saw a black Caprice with dealer plates on Rt 3 north between Norwell and Weymouth. It was trailing a mid 90's 1/2 ton short bed Chevy truck. I'm sure the person isn't on here but the car sounded awesome...

341 - 353 of 353 Posts