Chevy SS Forum banner

301 - 316 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Spotted a white 16/17 SS with Holden badges. Sunday 6/28 around 3:45 PM, Northern State Parkway near exit 35. Car got on NSP behind me and got off at I believe the next exit. Was that you @16HeronSS ?

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
You must’ve been in the black one with the Chevy badges?
Spotted a white 16/17 SS with Holden badges. Sunday 6/28 around 3:45 PM, Northern State Parkway near exit 35. Car got on NSP behind me and got off at I believe the next exit. Was that you @16HeronSS ?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Reactions: 16HeronSS

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
^^^
Is Micro Center like Fry's Electronics out West? Can spend an easy 3-Hours in their stores.
Brother attended CW Post mid 70's. 20-years later took his younger brothers up 106 to
Walls Wharf Restaurant in Bayville. Every Thanksgiving we got Cider from the Jericho Cider Mill and huge chocolate chip cookies. He was losing his eyesight ~15-years before he passed but last act of car crazy was when he moved my 1994 Z/28 in hospital parking lot since he had the keys to listen to radio while I visited my Dad upstairs at Veterans Ward. Brother drove school bus in the area during the day before classes at Post and eventual career at Xerox.

GTO, G8 GT, and SS easily handled dead man's curve on the LIE...lol

Fry's Home Electronics | Computer Parts & Accessories, Software, Games, TVs, Cameras - Frys.com

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
^^^
Is Micro Center like Fry's Electronics out West? Can spend an easy 3-Hours in their stores.
Brother attended CW Post mid 70's. 20-years later took his younger brothers up 106 to
Walls Wharf Restaurant in Bayville. Every Thanksgiving we got Cider from the Jericho Cider Mill and huge chocolate chip cookies. He was losing his eyesight ~15-years before he passed but last act of car crazy was when he moved my 1994 Z/28 in hospital parking lot since he had the keys to listen to radio while I visited my Dad upstairs at Veterans Ward. Brother drove school bus in the area during the day before classes at Post and eventual career at Xerox.

GTO, G8 GT, and SS easily handled dead man's curve on the LIE...lol

Fry's Home Electronics | Computer Parts & Accessories, Software, Games, TVs, Cameras - Frys.com
Why yes it is. It’s like comp USA but better.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Love curbside with Microcenter now. I go there a lot too. Build anything good?
Not this time - picked up an ipad for him, was on sale $100 cheaper than anywhere else, including online retailers. We did go inside and he was in awe of all the components they had there. I plan on doing a build with him in the future. I've been building my computers (+ for family and friends) since the mid 90's.

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Nice. Likewise. I had a 386 as a kid. Playing doom and windows skiiing on windows 3.1. Been building for just as long. I got 2 i7-2600k builds just sitting collecting dust. One itx and one atx. Haven’t used them since I built an x299 setup with a 2080ti.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time... I remember the one in Parsippany, can't even imagine how long ago it shut down at this point.

And agreed, Microcenter is incredible. I need to do another build.

-J
Memories. That one and the one in Springfield.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Once again, 31 north between the circle and Sunoco, near Pennington, NJ. 8/27/20 @ around 430pm. SLIHR2 with personalized plates that start with T

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Tuesday 9/820 at around 720. Mystic Green with Black rims and Florida plates running at Atco

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Tuesday 9/15/20, Atco, black and white camo wrapped with PA plates. Sounded badass.

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Red Hot pulled over on RT 3 North in MA south of Boston on September 13. Bad way to start the day..

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
9/20/20. I-295 (NJ) Southbound near exit 32 @ around 130 PM. PBM with Holden badges. I can’t get over how many SSs I’ve seen ever since I moved.

301 - 316 of 316 Posts