Chevy SS Forum banner

281 - 300 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Wed LivePD at 8:33pm EDT/EST it ooked like an SS on the TV behind Dan Abrams in the studio. Not sure what city was on the TV, but it's one of their 9 departments
Pretty funny, I spotted a gray SS on Live PD one night, from the window of one of the police cars. Ihad to rewind and take a picture of it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I keeping seeing a PBM SS in the Warwick/Riverside area in RI; close to JWU. I've seen it twice on Narragansett Blvd and not sure if it is the same car but saw it drive by my house too! I have the Re badged 2014 RH2.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Yesterday morning roughly 8am 2/13/20 on the NJTP northbound. Car lanes around 7A maybe and for a while. It was a 16/17 PBM with gold bow ties. Got followed and followed me in my Outback for quite a while. SS has PA plates

·
Registered
548 Posts
Spotted a 2014 or 2015 phantom black, southbound on I 495 in Bellingham/Franklin MASS this morning, ca 0800 hours. I was in a train of faster moving traffic, unable to see if the driver of the other SS noticed the green machine as I went by.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Spotted a slipstream blue on 91 south in Enfield CT around 2 pm. I was headed north in a NGM. Scared the wife. I yelled hey! She’s like what?! I said another SS. She said really? Don’t see many in the wild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
2/25/20 at around 445pm, 2014 PBM going thru the tolls at 15 on the NJTP...prolly didn’t notice me cuz I was in my Fire Dept Jeep Patriot. Anywho, even in the bad weather, car looked great

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,433 Posts
At nearly 3-years of ownership, I have yet to see another SS in the wild. ?‍♂

Reactions: iratollah

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
At nearly 3-years of ownership, I have yet to see another SS in the wild.
Seems ever since I moved, I see them more often, but all over the place, not just where I live lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
At nearly 3-years of ownership, I have yet to see another SS in the wild.
Same here. Not counting spotted in parking lots (twice that I recall).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Sunday March 8, 2020 around noon in the Dublin’ Donuts on 30 and Franklin Ave in Berlin NJ. PBM driving thru the lot around noon

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
3/26/20...two spottings: first I-295 (NJ) south near exit 42 RGM I think? Around 11am and the 2nd, 20 minutes later near exit 65ish also I-295 south - HW.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Black 16/17 going north on 32 heading from cairo to greenville😁 was stretching myRH2’s legs and passed, we both flashed brake lights.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
NJ.

Friday 4/24/20. Rt 31 south, Wawa gas station, PBM at the pump around 630pm

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I’m seeing a lot of these things since mine ain’t running - and none of them seem to be forum members lol. 5/2/20 @ around 2pm 2014/15 PBM on White Horse Road up to Haddonfield-Berlin Road I was behind you the whole time in my Outback until I got on 295, you kept going.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
As son as my SS is back up and running, I’m not gonna see any.

Saw a PBM Saturday, 6/6 on 31S at around 11 near Hopewell or Pennington or thereabouts. I’m not from that area, but I pass thru quite often, so I don’t really know the towns that well.

Prolly the same one I saw at the gas pumps a few weeks back.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
I rarely see any. I’ve seen more g8 than ss. I have yet to see perfect blue, jgm, sim, obm, and alchemy purple in person.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I can honestly say that I have never seen a SS in person. Not even on the dealers lots. Only in pictures and videos. I see G8s all the time. Saw a red G8 yesterday leaving work.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I can honestly say that I have never seen a SS in person. Not even on the dealers lots. Only in pictures and videos. I see G8s all the time. Saw a red G8 yesterday leaving work.
My kids and I play a game when we travel. We call it find an SS get ice cream. Needless to say none of us have gotten ice cream. Lol.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
6/21/20 Vorhees, NJ on White Horse Road. PBM, blacked out windows heading in the direction of White Horse Pike.

I’m always seeing SSs and they’re never forum members

281 - 300 of 316 Posts