Chevy SS Forum banner

261 - 280 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #261
See a black as just before the Pennington circle on Friday.

·
Super Moderator
5,820 Posts
Parked next to a silver SS. 2015, like mine at the golf course. Campbell's Scottish Highlands in Salem, NH.

Got a pic. Don't mind my filthy car. Poured yesterday.

That parking job is making me a little nauseous, and not in a facetious way. I see stuff like that and my OCD makes me feel queasy. I hope his passenger door isn't dimpled like a golf ball now.

·
Registered
121 Posts
That parking job is making me a little nauseous, and not in a facetious way. I see stuff like that and my OCD makes me feel queasy. I hope his passenger door isn't dimpled like a golf ball now.
Maybe, or may of been that the previous occupier of FormerHPB's spot forced his hand. I see this all too often at crowded parking lots.

Reactions: 15SuperSport

·
Super Moderator
5,820 Posts
Maybe, or may of been that the previous occupier of FormerHPB's spot forced his hand. I see this all too often at crowded parking lots.
If that was indeed the case, I'd have found a different spot, or maybe gone fishing instead. ?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Today at shop rite in Burlington, NJ

Reactions: Fedge378

·
Registered
90 Posts
I am up in Portland, Maine this week (helping family move), and going down route 35 in a Penske truck, I had a NFGM SS with a "USA 1" front plate go by me in the opposite direction.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I saw a Heron White 16/17 turning into the Jaindl Turkey Farm store entrance around 1pm Saturday. I wasn't driving mine, but I saw whomever you were!

//Brew

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #269

At Hershey Park.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Spotted a PhantomBM on Mill Street Extension in Lancaster, MA today. Was not looking closely enough when I realized what I had seen, but think it would have been a '14 or '15.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Gorgeous dark green 2015 in Stratford off RT 30 going to TD bank AMIS SS on the plate.

Couple hours later I saw a silver SS in Flemington at Longhorn. Had a big ol hood on it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
lol Flemington car was mine with the black winter wheels on it.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
lol Flemington car was mine with the black winter wheels on it.
Yup...I see it in your avatar I was in my buddy’s Tahoe PPV...is just dropped my engine off at his place

·
Registered
137 Posts
nice

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
I’m just seeing them all over now. Monday January 6, 2020 in East Orange, NJ in front of South Beach on Main Street (MLK for you out of towners). Heron White 16/17 with iirc PA plates.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I’m just seeing them all over now. Monday January 6, 2020 in East Orange, NJ in front of South Beach on Main Street (MLK for you out of towners). Heron White 16/17 with iirc PA plates.
not me, perhaps i see one a year.

Reactions: mamisano

·
Registered
2,724 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
a guy has one here at work (3000 people). if i ever run into him... i'm gonna to tell him he has a nice Malibu and see what he says ;)

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Wed LivePD at 8:33pm EDT/EST it ooked like an SS on the TV behind Dan Abrams in the studio. Not sure what city was on the TV, but it's one of their 9 departments

·
Registered
70 Posts
A Red Hot 2 SS moved into Cambridge MA about 4 weeks ago. Fully Holdenized. Manual. See it mostly just parked on the street. Right in front of a Mercedes SL65 AMG. Does not move much.....

261 - 280 of 311 Posts