1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #242
Spotted..they are in this establishment somewhere....haha

Attachments

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
Owner has been located....I told him to visit the forum.

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
I stopped in at the Spindles cruise night which is every Tuesday at the Hanover mall. I saw a really nice G8. It was freshly painted and gone through with a lot of airbrushing under the hood. They were in town from Illinois on a round a bout way to the Power Tour. It turned out that Eric and Michelle were friends with @R1perry . I hope to see some other Commodores around at some point.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Spotted F&N shopping center

ACME parking lot in North Wilmington, DE. Anyone here? 6/9/19 about 1pm

·
Registered
131 Posts
Saw a 2016 or 2017 PBM on Rt 7 in Latham/Niskayuna yesterday. Pretty cool that we got to roll the windows down and talk for a few seconds He asked me where I got the green (told him Connecticut), and I think he said got his in 2017 down near Philly?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I guess it should be I was spotted. Today was in Seekonk MA, stopped at the Applebee's. On the way out a 16/17 PBM SS was parked next to me. I waited a few minutes to see if I could catch them but I had to go.

Only my 2nd SS I've seen around here.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I feel the same way hardly ever see another one in the wild. Took a drive to Shandaken water reservoir today since we had time and clean cars for a few photos. DEP kicked us out of the first spot before i even shut off my car so this is the second spot, usually a large water fountain would be coming out but wasnt of of course today.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Before I got mine, I saw one parked at my workplace in Redondo Beach, CA. Black automatic. Not sure what year because I wasn't as knowledgeable at that time. Heck, still not knowledgeable now. That was and still is the only one I've seen besides the ones in the dealer showroom.

·
Registered
76 Posts
NJ - Spotted 7/7/2019

Seen two SS’s today... of course I was in my Kia Telluride and not my SS.

Slipstream Blue heading East on Rt. 38 passing Cherry Hill mall. Around 12pm.

NGM w/ Holden badging on Main St in Moorestown. Around 6:45pm. Pretty sure this owner lives in my neighborhood but is not on the forums.

Looking clean y’all....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
194 Posts
Spotted a red SS this morning in Williamstown, NJ in the Sam's club parking lot.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
151 Posts
Spotted a 16/17 black or grey, couldn't tell as it was raining and all, but it ended up behind me in Pelham, NH on route 38 and turned on Hobbs road. I turned off and gave a thumbs up out the window in my perfect blue with Holden badges. I slowed down to let him catch up.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Shortly after buying my RPG '17... I saw a RED HOT SS on rt100 near Fogelsville Elementary School in the Lehigh Valley.. That was roughly 7/18....

//Brew

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm watching Shooter on NextFlix. I'm 99% sure I just saw a 2017 SS in RPG (same as mine) in S1E8... within the first 5-10 min. LOL

//Brew

·
Registered
151 Posts
Parked next to a silver SS. 2015, like mine at the golf course. Campbell's Scottish Highlands in Salem, NH.

Got a pic. Don't mind my filthy car. Poured yesterday.

241 - 260 of 285 Posts