Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I didn't see that we had a general spotted thread on here, so I thought I'd start one. if I am mistaken, please delete.

I spotted a Black SS on Rt 12 up here near Clayton NY, at about 3:30PM today traveling toward Clayton NY. Anyone on here?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heh. I guess no one reads this section.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
41 Posts
Have had mine since Nov 2014.......only one I have seen is on a Dealer lot here in PhillyBurbs

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Thursday 7/16 spotted '14 HW in Donelson (Nashville) TN
curious, 30 min later spotted old Monte Carlo SS and in same parking lot was a Malibu SS

guess the "spirits" were telling me to get a SS.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
heh..this thread is getting some traffic! :) If I get an SS, does it count if I spot myself?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Up until two weeks ago I hadn't seen any in the wild (except for my own 2015 RH2, which I got in April). Charlotte, NC area:
- about two weeks ago, a PBM on Johnston Rd in Ballantyne around 5:30 pm
- last weekend, a PBlueM in the Carolinas Place mall parking lot (Pineville) in the afternoon

·
Registered
387 Posts
Spied in Houston area! Father-in-law snapped it this weekend...anyone on here?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
While going for a run this morning I spotted a HW SS heading south on Fort Apache towards Blue Diamond in Las Vegas. Since I always keep an eye on cars while running I try to spot SS's. First one I've seen while running :)

·
Registered
768 Posts
I saw a white one on Barton Springs Rd near downtown Austin yesterday afternoon around 4:30. I was walking pushing my daughter in a stroller, looked like it had out of state tags too, had the gloss black diffuser so I assume it was a '15.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
981 Posts
most of us have never see another SS on the road. i saw 1/3 of one in somerville mass maybe 6 months ago.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
A black auto sat beside me at the lights today approaching Redmond on East Lake Sammamish Parkway - it was an auto as he planted the foot, no gear shifting. Unfortunately I was in my BMW convertible (it's going to be 85F in the Seattle area today) so no exchanges - maybe next time 😀

·
Registered
15 Posts
I saw two last Saturday, both PBM, in the Charlotte area.

First one was just after I got on I-77N at Carowinds. I was in the right lane, and I look in my mirrors and saw it coming up in the lane to my left. Double-take - I was really surprised. The driver and passenger pulled up beside me, waved, thumbs up, etc. Georgia plates. I pulled in behind and followed them up to I-277, about 10 miles. I was on my way to the Charlotte Cars & Coffee, so I pulled up next to them in the right lane and waved goodbye. Really cool. Put a bigger than usual smile on my face!

Saw the other one at the Cars & Coffee, never found the owner though to say hi. Maybe I'll see them next month.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
NJ GSP North near Clark Sunday November 8th around 2pm

PBM...

·
Registered
282 Posts
Passed a PBM this morning going south on PA Rt 100 just past the Hereford Turkey Hill. Had the Gen5 DRL mod. First time I've seen an SS while driving mine.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Spotted PBM on route 13 in Maryland today. I was in my jetta TDI wagob. You had NJ firefighter plates and I gave you the thumbs up.

1 - 20 of 268 Posts