Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted in Parkersburg WV

Red Hot ‘14 by the airport at PKB. Very shiny!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Might belong to the member that lives in Williamstown, WV with a red one. I don't recall his handle but used to be on the map and I have seen it in Marietta, OH. There are three other Black SS's and my HW within 15 miles of Parkersburg that I know of, there might be more. Pretty good density of SS's for a small town like this.

·
Premium Member
6,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might belong to the member that lives in Williamstown, WV with a red one. I don't recall his handle but used to be on the map and I have seen it in Marietta, OH. There are three other Black SS's and my HW within 15 miles of Parkersburg that I know of, there might be more. Pretty good density of SS's for a small town like this.
I’ll keep my eyes open for them. Currently stuck in a hotel in Marietta waiting for the airplane to get fixed.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I’ll keep my eyes open for them. Currently stuck in a hotel in Marietta waiting for the airplane to get fixed.
Sorry about the flight delay, but at least the cost is cheap for most flights to Charlotte from here!

·
Premium Member
6,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry about the flight delay, but at least the cost is cheap for most flights to Charlotte from here!
Too bad I’m the pilot!:grin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts