Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I-80 eastbound. HW east of Iowa City 3AM Nov. 5th. Passed me and my 77,621 pound set of doubles. Me short popping the air horn and flashing my brights like an idiot. I've seen a Red Hot 2 in Omaha going the other way, and a SSBM in KC also going the other way. First time being passed by one going the same direction. No, I couldn't keep up...

·
Super Moderator
5,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do you find the time to moderate doing that?!
Not very easily honestly. I've tried a bit of mobile moderating on my phone, with mixed results. It really calls for more time to reflect on decisions and a larger screen for my old eyes to absorb exactly what I'm reading and interpret it accordingly.
I know how much of my free time is spent moderating, especially running off my ten, and I can't imagine where @Pinetree finds the time he does to moderate as much as he does. He takes a lot of heat, and works his a$$ off regardless of the negativity and name calling thrust at him. He does this, we all do this, because of our passion for the SS, the forum, and it's members.
I hope to have some more spare time someday to be able to do more, but I'll never hold a candle to Martin or his contributions to this forum.

·
Super Moderator
5,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spotted SSB, tinted windows hwy 27 southbound IA MO border Nov 8 12:15pm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts