Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm located in Sierra Vista, looking for any others in the Tucson area.

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,470 Posts
Hello fellow AZ SS owner. I haven't even found a Phoenix-area SS owner's group, so it's either small, or I just suck at searching. I figure the number of owners in the Tucson area may be slimmer yet. I know that here in Lizard Spit, I represent 1 of 3 SS owners, and I have yet to cross paths with the other two.

I get over to Tucson once in a while to have some custom work done, but that's about it. I think it would be more feasible to establish a state-wide group with occasional meets based on interest.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would be willing to do that. I see a lot of older posts from last year with AZ based people on here, but nothing much recently.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Ive met one fella who lives in Tucson. He goes by bettywhite_SS on instagram. HW SS with a LSA.

·
Registered
411 Posts

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Unfortunately this Saturday is booked for me. One of these days I'll get out and meet you guys....

·
Registered
455 Posts
GO DEVILS.... juSST had to chime in with this!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
411 Posts
I just got back from there. There were about 6 SSs there. Great way to start a hot morning.

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,470 Posts
There are a lot of AZ SS owners, but it seems as if they're all "Lone wolves"? I know the G8 guys are the same way for some reason.

There will be a "Cars and Coffee in Chandler this Saturday. Maybe some of you can come out?

Chandler Cars and Coffee - Arizona Auto Scene
Yeah apparently so. I'm a Lone Wolf but not by design. If I lived in the valley, I would be more inclined to attend meets, chase skirts, and more. It's just pretty low-rent around here, so the motivation factor isn't a thing'. :shrug:

·
Registered
406 Posts
I just got back from there. There were about 6 SSs there. Great way to start a hot morning.

Oh man! I totally slept in and missed it.

Any similar events coming up soon...maybe not so far east? lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts