Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep seeing posts from people in the area, what do you say we get some sort of gathering going? I'm personally a fan of anywhere that has good beer and half decent food, and though I'm moving a little further west tomorrow I don't mind driving a little to a more centralized location.

Some suggestions to get the ball rolling (you might see a trend here):

Woodward Avenue Brewers - Ferndale
Griffin Claw Brewing Company - Birmingham
Ascension Brewing Company - Novi

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just saw 3 SS's, 4 G8's, and a GTO on Woodward near Maple, they were cruising together. Anyone on here? I was with the fam in the wife's minivan, otherwise would have chased them down! Awesome Perfect Blue with Holden badges, whoever that was...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was at the GP all day yesterday, so not me.

As for the meet, I'll check my schedule whenever I get an internet connection at my new place and pick out a couple dates. I'm thinking sometime during the week, as my weekends are pretty booked.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I can get behind this idea.
I'll be there. If you plan on going, here are the details: https://m1concourse.com/event/car-and-driver-cars-and-coffee-4/

Start time says 8, but if the weather is going to be nice I'd suggest getting there early if you want to park on the tarmac. If you don't make it to that inside part of the race track they just end up lining the cars up around the track itself, which is fine, but typically people hang out and wander the inside as opposed to the track.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I would love to see us get together..I live in Shelby TWP..Work in in Farmington Hills.

Next couple of weeks are going top be tough with 2 Proms and 2 Graduations..

But I will try and make any event that's not to far of a drive!

Pete

·
Registered
40 Posts
Shelby huh? White 2016/2017 by chance?

I'm in Macomb (26/Romeo Plank area) and keep seeing a white SS rolling around.

Also see a few in Birmingham (work) now and then...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll be there. If you plan on going, here are the details: https://m1concourse.com/event/car-and-driver-cars-and-coffee-4/

Start time says 8, but if the weather is going to be nice I'd suggest getting there early if you want to park on the tarmac. If you don't make it to that inside part of the race track they just end up lining the cars up around the track itself, which is fine, but typically people hang out and wander the inside as opposed to the track.
Good deal, I'll do my best to be there before 8.

Side note, who did I see earlier today getting on 96 east in Howell? Black SS with Holden badging.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts