Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in the regional section over at corvette forum but wanted to see if there were any recommendations I may be missing:

It's finally too nice now for there not to be a get-together this upcoming weekend, does anyone know of a cars and coffee or meet that's going on this Saturday?

I usually head to Lingenfelter Cars and Coffee in Wixom when the schedule allows but I was not sure if if people still meet up before the "official" starting Saturday in June? I believe they have a C&C at the Lingenfelter Collection on 5/19 but wasn't sure if anything was going on now at the typical location.

I have been to Baker's of Milford many times and really enjoy the variety there as well but am really looking for something for Saturday due to schedule issues.

I keep finding "every 3rd Saturday of the month" or "starting in June" meet-ups in our area but are there any weekly Saturday meets going on now?

The only one I think I've found so far is Parking at Pasteiner's? Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to check it out, but it sure looks like parking is REALLY limited from the google street view. Is it a park-as-you-arrive type of situation or do they restrict spots? More than willing to give it a chance but just haven't found much in the way of details in my search.

Certainly if there's anything closer to Canton that I haven't heard of I'm all ears! Thanks in advance for any input!

·
Registered
497 Posts
How far do you want to drive? There is a C&C in Toledo Ohio this Saturday from 9-12.

Waffle House
6725 Central Ave
Toledo Oh, 43617

I may be there if its not raining.

B

·
Registered
6 Posts
Greetings from Westland. Did you happen to attend the G8/GTO/SS Meet last sunday 5/6/2018? It was a pretty decent turnout. Are you on Facebook at all? There are a few groups on there for G8/GTO/SS that are local.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Greetings from Westland. Did you happen to attend the G8/GTO/SS Meet last sunday 5/6/2018? It was a pretty decent turnout. Are you on Facebook at all? There are a few groups on there for G8/GTO/SS that are local.
Greetings from just down the road! I would wager I've seen your car on Ford Rd at least once?? I was laughing the other day as I was telling my wife just how rare the SS is and how you never see them etc etc and another Slipstream Blue went right by us heading the other direction, lol! I did not make it to the meet-up last Sunday unfortunately, I'll have to look into those groups, thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How far do you want to drive? There is a C&C in Toledo Ohio this Saturday from 9-12.

Waffle House
6725 Central Ave
Toledo Oh, 43617

I may be there if its not raining.

B
There are some Saturdays where that drive wouldn't be an issue but unfortunately this one I need to stay closer to home, I'll have to try to check it out at some point though!

·
Registered
497 Posts
There are some Saturdays where that drive wouldn't be an issue but unfortunately this one I need to stay closer to home, I'll have to try to check it out at some point though!
Its usually Sundays, this is the only Saturday it's on this year.

Sat May 12th
Sun Jun 10th
Sun Jul 8th
Sun Aug 12th
Sun Sept 9th
Sun Oct 14th
Sun Nov 11th

·
Registered
6 Posts
Greetings from just down the road! I would wager I've seen your car on Ford Rd at least once?? I was laughing the other day as I was telling my wife just how rare the SS is and how you never see them etc etc and another Slipstream Blue went right by us heading the other direction, lol! I did not make it to the meet-up last Sunday unfortunately, I'll have to look into those groups, thanks for the heads up!
You may have seen it, I think I'm the only black SS in the area surprisingly. I've seen a SSB on Ford and Venoy once that had black wheels.

The local Facebook groups are pretty nice. There is info on there regarding different meets, cars and coffee, and info on the SS in general.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Can you provide a link to the Facebook pages?
I’m local to western suburbs of Detroit and would love to attend a meet up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts