·
Registered
2,034 Posts
If you need a test car I will volunteer.......:devil

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I might ;) but it would need to be a car local to NC

I'm an hour away, already running Kooks and already have my account info in their system... Always up for something different! Not sure I need 3" exhaust (my guess to what BIG is), it'll motivate me to mod the car even more!

·
Registered
352 Posts
I need to know what this is ASAP because I was about to order some Kooks headers and X Pipe. Will this be a new offering outside of the standard 1 7/8 or 1 3/4 " headers? Something unique for forced induction? Why would I want to wait for this?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm an hour away, already running Kooks and already have my account info in their system... Always up for something different! Not sure I need 3" exhaust (my guess to what BIG is), it'll motivate me to mod the car even more!
Ill keep this in mind when i hear more from them as to when they might need a car :)

I cant tell you if you are right or wrong just yet :p

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I need to know what this is ASAP because I was about to order some Kooks headers and X Pipe. Will this be a new offering outside of the standard 1 7/8 or 1 3/4 " headers? Something unique for forced induction? Why would I want to wait for this?
Might want to hold off a few weeks.. just sayin :p

·
Registered
34 Posts
Any update? Just checking in?

·
Registered
167 Posts
As these conflagrations bear down upon us in Cali, we look to the stars (if we can see them) wishing and hoping long tube headers will soon be available in our region!

·
Registered
410 Posts
As these conflagrations bear down upon us in Cali, we look to the stars (if we can see them) wishing and hoping long tube headers will soon be available in our region!
Having a cammed car, and not being able to do headers is torture. Knowing that 30 easy horses are waiting to be let loose. It's like breathing in from the mouth and exhaling from one nostril.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Some mid-length headers like they make for the G8, but will clear the SS oil cooler and bolt up to stock configured cat-backs?

·
Premium Member
14,300 Posts
Is this ever going to happen ???

Post teaser. 2 weeks later say "Might want to hold off a few weeks.. just sayin :p"

Tease then stall... not good marketing.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts