Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RDP Store is Proud to Offer the complete range of Solo exhausts for the forum members here, we offer Special pricing for forum members and we ship for Free to the lower 48 states and cost price shipping any where else in the world, we also offer Free Before and After Dyno test for any local members as well, for a Special price on a solo exhaust for your car pm us here or give us a call on 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571

2014 - 2015 SS Chevy

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Save this month with our blow out specials for forum members and remember we always ship for free to the lower 48 states and ship for cost any where else in the world

·
Super Moderator
5,471 Posts
Solo axle back is one of my favorite mods on my car, sounds incredibly mellow at idle and tenatious at full throttle without being raspy or annoying. I can't speak for the'16 or '17, but for the '14 and '15 you won't do any better as far as price, sound and over all satisfaction. As for the vendor, all reports from our members would indicate that RDP is top notch... :thumbsUp:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Solo axle back is one of my favorite mods on my car, sounds incredibly mellow at idle and tenatious at full throttle without being raspy or annoying. I can't speak for the'16 or '17, but for the '14 and '15 you won't do any better as far as price, sound and over all satisfaction. As for the vendor, all reports from our members would indicate that RDP is top notch... :thumbsUp:
I have the Solo axle backs on my 16. I'm pretty sure it's louder than the 14/15 just because the 16/17 doesn't have the mid-muffler but it still sounds great, no drone, and isn't overwhelming inside the car at all. Absolutely love my axle backs.

·
Supporting Vendor
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RDP Store is doing our Fathers Day Specials which are Starting Today, simply choose the item you want and enter the promo code of md10d and your discount and free shipping will be applied (Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States & Promo Code cannot be used in conjuction with any other code) PM us here for Pricing or give us a call on 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571

·
Supporting Vendor
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Save this month with our blow out specials for forum members and remember we always ship for free to the lower 48 states and ship for cost any where else in the world

·
Registered
382 Posts
Do you have your mid mufflers? I was thinking about getting the Solo axle backs, but didn't know if it would be too loud/obnoxious with no mufflers. I'm not worried about too loud at WOT, I just don't want to make the neighbors mad when I leave and come home every day. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,471 Posts
Do you have your mid mufflers? I was thinking about getting the Solo axle backs, but didn't know if it would be too loud/obnoxious with no mufflers. I'm not worried about too loud at WOT, I just don't want to make the neighbors mad when I leave and come home every day. :)
You won't. I do still have the resonator, and the car sounds incredibly good at full throttle, and isn't loud at all otherwise, just a bit more than stock with a deeper tone.

·
Registered
382 Posts
You won't. I do still have the resonator, and the car sounds incredibly good at full throttle, and isn't loud at all otherwise, just a bit more than stock with a deeper tone.
Thanks for the info! I went ahead and disconnected the mufflers yesterday to get an idea of what it will sound like with the Solo. It was louder on initial start up, but not much louder than it is now when it idled down. I then stabbed the throttle. MUCH louder than it is now, so I'm guessing it'll only scare children when I go WOT. I think I'll go ahead and pull the trigger on the Solo.

For anyone interested in a gently used Solo, I "might" have one in a few weeks. I'll be very careful with the install. 😜

·
Supporting Vendor
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here at RDP Store we don't bump just to bump the thread. WE on a daily basis upload new products everyday. So many new products to advertise individually we just can keep up. So don't for get to check us out, there is always something new at RDP Store and always a promo code to help you forum members to save big. Take a browse and PM us today if you see anything that peaks your interest and if you dont let us know and we will find it for you.

·
Supporting Vendor
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can shop online with confidence at RDP Store with our extremely secure check out and can enjoy manufacturers warranty when purchased through RDP Store. If you have any questions you can reach out to us at anytime 7 days a week through phone (440)358-5500 or email [email protected] or PM us here on the forum. Dont see the product you want let us know and we will find it for you and add it to our online store and give you an additional "finders fee" discount.

·
Supporting Vendor
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You can shop online with confidence at RDP Store with our extremely secure check out and can enjoy manufacturers warranty when purchased through RDP Store. If you have any questions you can reach out to us at anytime 7 days a week through phone (440)358-5500 or email [email protected] or PM us here on the forum. Dont see the product you want let us know and we will find it for you and add it to our online store and give you an additional "finders fee" discount.

·
Supporting Vendor
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RDP Store wont be beaten on pricing and service to all our forum member friends here, pm us for a price with free shipping to your door.

·
Supporting Vendor
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Super Sale Starts Today at RDP Store simply use Promo Code of wekfbs www.rdpstore.com

·
Supporting Vendor
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the orders we truely appreciate your business

·
Supporting Vendor
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Best Deals we wont be Beaten and we also Offer Discounted Installations

·
Supporting Vendor
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
memorial day specials extended to the end of the month use promo code of md12d

·
Supporting Vendor
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Supporting Vendor
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We would like to Thank All our Wonderful Customers here for your Business Thankyou

·
Supporting Vendor
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We would like to Thank All our Wonderful Customers here for your Business Thankyou

1 - 20 of 79 Posts