Chevy SS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
SOLD!
Sold my SS a few months ago. Have an OEM steering wheel that is still in a sealed box from GM Parts Xperts. Part # 92284727. Paid $144 with tax and shipping. Prefer local pick up (NYC or NJ Bergen County), but will ship at buyer's expense. Asking $120 OBO.

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
I'll take it if he doesn't.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll take it if he doesn't.
Thanks for your interest. OptimusPrime changed his mind, as he is not sure the part number works for his car. Let me know where you are located and I can look up the cost of shipping.

P.S. I have someone local interested, so if he ends up picking it up I will let it go locally to avoid a trip to the post office. I will know by Friday evening.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Thanks for your interest. OptimusPrime changed his mind, as he is not sure the part number works for his car. Let me know where you are located and I can look up the cost of shipping.

P.S. I have someone local interested, so if he ends up picking it up I will let it go locally to avoid a trip to the post office. I will know by Friday evening.
Duly noted, my guy. I wouldn't want to ship something if I didn't have to. If that falls through, let me know. Just a couple days ago I noticed my wheel is looking worn.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.