Chevy SS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
SOLD
This is a thoughtfully-built, pristine, Mystic Green 2016 Chevy SS, 6-speed manual, non-sunroof car, 1 of 7 produced in this configuration. With less than 4,500 miles, this car has been garage-kept and never outside in rain or snow. Car is located in Philadelphia, PA. $45,000.

Purchased new in November 2016 from Portsmouth (NH) Chevy, it was driven straight to Livernois Motorsports (MI) for several performance enhancements - TVS 2300 supercharger, heat exchanger, performance tune, upgraded injectors/thermostat/plugs/wires, American Racing long-tube headers and catted x-pipe and Airaid cold-air intake. Car dyno'd at 567rwhp/572rwtq. Car comes with Livernois hand-held tuner. All stock engine parts retained.

From Livernois, car was driven home to Philadelphia, PA where it received several other tasteful modifications: paint-matched door handles, full blackout kit, black rear-deck spoiler, lowered with King Springs (just the right height with 2 small fingers gap and no rubbing), Granatelli dimpled/slotted rotors, adjustable toe links and tubular control arms. Car rides on Forgestar CF-5 wheels in Gunmetal - 9x19 +39 and 10x19 +45. Tires are fresh Continental Extreme Contact Sport 24540ZR-19 and 275/35ZR-19. Extra set of CF-5 wheels with Blizzak winter tires included. Stock wheels are not included. Stock rotors and springs retained.

This car is perfect with no paint imperfections. Car was Modesta-coated and has only been hand-washed and blow dried. Rear seats have never carried a passenger. Factory protective tape on sill was never removed. Title is free and clear, and this car has never been damaged or in an accident. Factory bumper-to-bumper still has 1 month remaining.

This car gets oohs and aah wherever it goes. It's fast but visually subtle. If you want an SS that is in some ways better-than-new, this is your car. Priced to sell, far less than the $50K new car sticker price and $20K in enhancements. Minus the 1,500 miles from the dealer to Livernois and then home, this car has logged only about 2,500 miles over 3 years. I've thoroughly enjoyed this car, but I just haven't been able to find the time to drive it enough...so it's now available to a new home.

PM for more photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
This is a thoughtfully-built, pristine, Mystic Green 2016 Chevy SS, 6-speed manual, non-sunroof car, 1 of 7 produced in this configuration. With less than 4,500 miles, this car has been garage-kept and never outside in rain or snow. Car is located in Philadelphia, PA. $45,000.

Purchased new in November 2016 from Portsmouth (NH) Chevy, it was driven straight to Livernois Motorsports (MI) for several performance enhancements - TVS 2300 supercharger, heat exchanger, performance tune, upgraded injectors/thermostat/plugs/wires, American Racing long-tube headers and catted x-pipe and Airaid cold-air intake. Car dyno'd at 567rwhp/572rwtq. Car comes with Livernois hand-held tuner. All stock engine parts retained.

From Livernois, car was driven home to Philadelphia, PA where it received several other tasteful modifications: paint-matched door handles, full blackout kit, black rear-deck spoiler, lowered with King Springs (just the right height with 2 small fingers gap and no rubbing), Granatelli dimpled/slotted rotors, adjustable toe links and tubular control arms. Car rides on Forgestar CF-5 wheels in Gunmetal - 9x19 +39 and 10x19 +45. Tires are fresh Continental Extreme Contact Sport 24540ZR-19 and 275/35ZR-19. Extra set of CF-5 wheels with Blizzak winter tires included. Stock wheels are not included. Stock rotors and springs retained.

This car is perfect with no paint imperfections. Car was Modesta-coated and has only been hand-washed and blow dried. Rear seats have never carried a passenger. Factory protective tape on sill was never removed. Title is free and clear, and this car has never been damaged or in an accident. Factory bumper-to-bumper still has 1 month remaining.

This car gets oohs and aah wherever it goes. It's fast but visually subtle. If you want an SS that is in some ways better-than-new, this is your car. Priced to sell, far less than the $50K new car sticker price and $20K in enhancements. Minus the 1,500 miles from the dealer to Livernois and then home, this car has logged only about 2,500 miles over 3 years. I've thoroughly enjoyed this car, but I just haven't been able to find the time to drive it enough...so it's now available to a new home.

PM for more photos.

I’ve admired your car since seeing it on instagram when you first got it. It’s a beautiful car and perfect performance mods. Too bad you haven’t been able to enjoy it that much but probably better to let it go to someone who could.

GLWS

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
Have to say, that is one sanitary configuration.

Usually, my cars' have been just as clean as this one, although my SS has experienced more minor misstep dings than any other vehicle I've owned. Be it 'wrong place at the wrong time' age, or cognitive dysfunction; it's been a rollercoaster.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Very, very nice. GLWS.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

PM for more photos.

I’ve admired your car since seeing it on instagram when you first got it. It’s a beautiful car and perfect performance mods. Too bad you haven’t been able to enjoy it that much but probably better to let it go to someone who could.

GLWS
Thanks gbro, just after dialing things in, my GF unexpectedly had some crazy **** happen to her fam, and it’s required all hands on deck. Gave it nearly 2 years to see if I’d be able to drive it more, but it hasn’t happened. Toned it down a bit with the Forgestars instead of the gold Forgelines!

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts

PM for more photos.
Awesome, beautiful car!!! I wish I were in the market! And a most excellent choice of wheels!! :wink
I chose the same exact design and color, slightly different dims. You mentioned no rubbing - also under full load? Stock fenders (not rolled)? Just for future reference.

Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[/quote]

Awesome, beautiful car!!! I wish I were in the market! And a most excellent choice of wheels!! /forum/images/SSforums_vbtoucan/smilies/tango_face_wink.png
I chose the same exact design and color, slightly different dims. You mentioned no rubbing - also under full load? Stock fenders (not rolled)? Just for future reference.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Used KHRL-152SSL in back. Haven’t ever had a full load, but have gone over big, dippy road conditions (both straight and long sweepers) no problem. Though some have mentioned they rub...probably with more aggressive offset and/or bigger tires.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Used KHRL-152SSL in back. Haven’t ever had a full load, but have gone over big, dippy road conditions (both straight and long sweepers) no problem. Though some have mentioned they rub...probably with more aggressive offset and/or bigger tires.
Thanks and sorry for my ignorance, but what is KHRL-152SSL?

·
Registered
754 Posts
I know I get on here all the time and talk about good prices when people post up their cars for sale on here but I gotta say....this is an absolute STEAL for the price you are asking with all of the mods and low mileage. If I didn't love mine as much as I do, I would be hitting up the credit union for a loan right now.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks and sorry for my ignorance, but what is KHRL-152SSL?
Those are King Springs model number used in back.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know I get on here all the time and talk about good prices when people post up their cars for sale on here but I gotta say....this is an absolute STEAL for the price you are asking with all of the mods and low mileage. If I didn't love mine as much as I do, I would be hitting up the credit union for a loan right now.
Thanks, wanted to price competitively, and I do believe it’s best deal out there on a low-mileage car with a complete set of upgrades that can be easily expanded.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
same here... If I wasn't so attached to my bone stock PBM :icon_scratch:

well.... that and.... my wife would probably file for divorce.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Posted bigger set of photos online: https://www.chevyss4sale.com. Please pass along to anyone who might be interested in picking up a nice SS.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Beauty! Rolling art work. If I was in market, we'd be talking for sure as that is one of my favorite colors and tastefully modified. If it were mine, it would be keeper - GLWS

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.