Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY YA'LL
I have a Rotofab CAI off of my once 2014 SS. I no longer have the car and this has been sitting in storage for about a year and a half. It was installed on the car for literally about 2 months when I went through a divorce, I took all the aftermarket parts off of the car and sold everything. This is all I have left of it. Anyone in the market for one of these knows what they cost new. So with that being said I'll let this kit go for $250. I would rather do a local deal, but if I have to ship I can do that too. Thanks.
Anyone that is interested text me I'm Daniel (281) 844-0827. Im south of Houston Tx

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
That's a great deal, especially if they're in Ca . I waited for ever trying to find one years ago and nobody never had one for sale so I had to purchase a new one.if I needed one I'd definitely buy it, Good luck with sale.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!
Yeah, I just wanna see it get used for its true purpose. Collecting dust is not it.
I was sort of in the same situation when I bought this one. I was looking around and looking around and no one was ever selling a secondhand one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Interested in the used Rotofab intake, but would you be willing to ship to Hawaii...96818 via USPS Priority Mail??? Shipping via Fed Ex and USPS is pretty pricey. LMK.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.