Chevy SS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This listing is for my 2016 A6 SS. My asking price is $37,999 and the car is located in Van Horne, IA. I have included a detailed description in the linked listing below, but I will also give a quick rundown here:

I have made an effort since I purchased to allow for an easy return to completely stock if desired. I have all original parts in like-new condition including the side vents, emblem, grill, wheel center caps, etc. The only semi- permanent change I made was having Ryan install Homelink in the sun-visor. A stock visor can be easily purchased and installed if desired. You will see that the winter wheels have been Plasti-dipped so that the stock wheels are untouched, but I chose to powder-coat the second set of wheels. The second set was purchased form a forum-member and I recently installed new stock take-off tires to the summer set as my first set was worn out due to the terrible factory alignment (since corrected). They will have essentially no miles on them. The winter tires have only been through about 10k miles and haven't seen much snow.

The interior is essentially like new. The exterior is not 100% perfect but it's close. I have installed 3M film on the entire front end so it has been well protected. It was a DIY install so it's not perfect but can be easily removed. I even have a brand-new bumper and mirror kit ready to install that I will include in the sale.

If you want to see more pictures than what is in the listing (link below) please let me know. I am listing this car because it is a third car for me and I just don't drive it much anymore. I am ready to let someone else enjoy it.

Full Listing on CarGurus

·
Registered
555 Posts
might want to check your price, 27 here 37 carguru

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
CarGurus listing is described as a 6-speed 'manual'

Great car; good luck!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just an update - I am switching out the wheels today. The summer tires are going back on. Also, I will cross over 28,000 miles this week because the car needs to be driven a little.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had a post on CarGurus from someone who wanted to see the CAI installed. I posted it there, but here it is as well. Let me know if there are any other pictures you would like to see.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Found a buyer on CarGurus. Guy had been shopping for a while and was willing to pay for the excellent condition. I hope he loves it as much as I do. I had a stiff drink tonight - tough to get rid of the SS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.