Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my spare set of wheels and tires (4) with TPMS installed. Tires came with the car when I bought new. No issues at all, very good condition. Always store inside the house. See below for tires and wheels info.

$1300 for the set, located in Milford MA.

Tire size:
Front: 245/40R19
Rear: 275/35R19
Stock summer tire: Bridgestone Pontenza
Tires have about 3000 miles on it, no track use, no burn out, no patches, no plugs.
Front tires have about 9/32-10/32 tread depth,
Rear tires have about 9/32 tread depth.

Wheels:
OEM 2016-2017 chevrolet ss wheels.
Wheels have small cosmetic imperfections. One front wheel has 3 tiny pits.

You can check greyhound or shipnex for shipping cost to you from Milford, MA.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have the final cost yet. Initially I asked FedEx with a guess weight of 50 lbs of each wheel/tire and the cost is $125 each. Turns out FedEx increased cost a lot for weight 50 lbs or heavier. I need a scale to measure the actual weight of the wheel/tire. I did find a site called uship for shipping bulky items, you can check on that site too.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
I don't have the final cost yet. Initially I asked FedEx with a guess weight of 50 lbs of each wheel/tire and the cost is $125 each. Turns out FedEx increased cost a lot for weight 50 lbs or heavier. I need a scale to measure the actual weight of the wheel/tire. I did find a site called uship for shipping bulky items, you can check on that site too.
Cheapest way to ship bulky items is Greyhound Bus, they still do freight......

Will be half or less than FedEx, or UPS.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had sent you a PM few days ago.

BTW, wheels are 30-31 lbs each based on another thread on here. Tires are 31 front and 33 back per Tire Track. Just in case it comes up again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had sent you a PM few days ago.

BTW, wheels are 30-31 lbs each based on another thread on here. Tires are 31 front and 33 back per Tire Track. Just in case it comes up again.
Thank you for letting me know! I didn't know I have a PM. I only check my message when I received a notification from the forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts