Chevy SS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
SOLD
For Sale: 2015 Perfect Blue Metallic six manual with 41,642 miles
Price: $37,150

I am the original owner with the title in hand. I have loved this car ever since I bought it in June 2015. I picked up a Tesla Model 3 Performance at the beginning of the year and haven’t driven the SS much lately. This Perfect Blue Metalic SS is one of 77 in this color with a manual (the only year for PBM with a manual) and only one of 6 optioned this way (no sunroof, no spare). The SS has never been in an accident.

Recent Maintenance:
  • Michelin Pilot Sport 4s tires
  • Oil change at 38,000 miles
  • New brake pads (all four corners) at 38,000 miles
  • Annual detail - Clay, light polish, sealant, and wax
  • All scheduled maintenance as owners manual suggests
The car has light cosmetic modifications:
  • Tinted windows - 50%
  • Powder-coated wheels in black chrome - the color is much more depth than matte/gloss black
  • 3M gloss black wrapped bow ties, and side vents - easily removed or replaced if requested
  • 3M gloss black wrapped interior chrome pieces - matches other black trim
  • Set of winter wheels, tires, and TPMS that will be included in the sale.
After the car was waxed (May), I took new pictures of as much stuff as I could. I will continue to post new pictures based on requests and things I forgot. Feel free to ask any questions; I want this to be as transparent as I can. I would like to ensure the SS goes to a new owner that will really love the SS.

More pictures to post.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
I’m selling my 2016 SSB A6 right now and was hoping to get back into an SS with this exact car early next year...want to hold on to it for me haha

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’m selling my 2016 SSB A6 right now and was hoping to get back into an SS with this exact car early next year...want to hold on to it for me haha
Well an extra, GLWS to you. It will be here if you maintain the itch after yours is gone (until it isn't :D).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Super Sad to see you sell your car, my Blue Columbus SS friend. Whoever the buyer is will be super happy with the purchase. Best of luck @Iochness.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Good Luck with the sale. It's very pretty! Think I have a buyer for my Red '15 SS MT. It's a really conflicted feeling selling one of these! It's good to have it go to a good home, but I know I'll miss it a lot.

·
Super Moderator
5,815 Posts
I wish I could afford another.

·
Super Moderator
5,815 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.