Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

The time has come for me to part with my 1996 Impala SS. It is the Dark Green Grey color. I am the second owner, bought in June 2009 with less than 9K miles on it. It is garaged and spent all winters either in FL or in the garage. It has all factory options, including the sungate windshield, power passenger seat, and CD player.

All original other than a few basic mods: F-Body air intake elbow (have original home base and elbow), 9C1 wiper Blades, re-programmed cooler fans to turn on sooner with hyper tech programmer (included), Class II hidden hitch (1 1/4 " receiver, light duty, simple bolt on to frame no welds, used for cooler carrier), Bilstein shocks, stainless brake lines, and Llumar Air 80 tint (essentially clear but 99% UV protection).

Also have done all normal maintenance religiously. Some items that have been replaced include the following: Odyssey AGM battery (3 years old), AC compressor (AC deco, made in Mexico not China), Moog idler arm, front brakes (AC OEM pads), Hankook OEM size tires (less than 5K miles on them), heater core (AC deco), and belt tensioner (AC Delco).

Everything works as it should with the sole exception of the power antenna. CD player and radio work fine and antenna will go up but not retract quite all the way. Paint is great, as expected from a garaged car and Interior is perfect, non-smoker and passenger seat and back seat used maybe a handful of times.

Clean carfax, no accidents or title issues. Covercraft custom dustop car cover, two sets of original keys and fobs, hypertech power programmer, and Deltran battery tender plus also included. Have original window stick and a bunchof maintenance paper work also. VIN 1G1BL52P9TR101487.

I can send more pics/video as requested. $13,500. Link to eBay listing with more pics and autocheck below. Thanks for reading. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-Chevrolet-Impala-SS/183255236923?hash=item2aaadd013b:g:A3YAAOSwOhda2401&vxp=mtr

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,790 Posts
Ugh. Paragraph insertions would do wonders here.
GLWS

·
Registered
427 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about that...this should read better. It may be my subconscious making it a tough read so I don’t sell it! If it weren’t for one kid heading to college on one end and one in preschool on the other end with some in between, I would be keeping this for sure. ?

·
Super Moderator
13,790 Posts
Much improved! and really -- GLWS

Completely understand the feelings you are having. Took a lot of grit back in 2007 to trade our 1996 Impala SS in on the 2007.
Not so much angst when trading the 2007 in on the 2014 SS!
Sorry for the threadjack.

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts
I want this thing so bad haha

Reactions: Benh

·
Premium Member
6,960 Posts
I wish I had a bigger garage.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Good luck with the sale. Mine's going to a friend shortly. I have a few more miles @ 56K.

Reactions: Benh
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.