Chevy SS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have two Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3+ rear tires for sale. They came off a set of wheels I purchased, but I never ran them and went PS4. Tire installer said they were in great shape.

Size - 285/35ZR19 103Y
Tread - 6/32
Price - $100 pair
Location - NW Baltimore

I commute between Baltimore and York, PA daily.

Any questions, let me know.

Registered
GLWS! I'm trying find some new rubber for one of the SS's and also the Vagon. Appears that Michelin has discontinued a lot of their tires. PS 4S is what's they still make., and not in stock for a while...
Concerning...馃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I waited FOREVER for the tires last year.

Have another set of wheels w/ tires I need to get rid of... I may have a problem...

Registered
you say you have an extra set of wheels you are trying to get rid of....Any chance they are the black wheels are they? I just bought my first ss and am try to de-chrome and convert to Holden. So I am keep an eye out for set of the black wheels.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not yet... The extras I have is a nice set of the stock 14/15's with Continentals. I need to get some pics before I can list those.

Once those go, I am going to sell my black powdercoated 14/15's. When that happens, I'll put those up.

Too many wheels...

Registered
Not yet... The extras I have is a nice set of the stock 14/15's with Continentals. I need to get some pics before I can list those.

Once those go, I am going to sell my black powdercoated 14/15's. When that happens, I'll put those up.

Too many wheels...
I will keep an eye out for the black power coated rims. Tahnks for the info.

Registered
If I understand the date code correctly these are 2016 tires? Week 41 of 2016. Can you please confirm. Thank you and know I appreciate it

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep, that is my understanding as well, the week number and the year. I looked for a picture of the other tire code, but I don't have it. I'm almost certain it's also late 2016. If you're interested, and would like to know the exact week of 2016, I can run to the storage unit and confirm.

Thanks!

Registered
Yep, that is my understanding as well, the week number and the year. I looked for a picture of the other tire code, but I don't have it. I'm almost certain it's also late 2016. If you're interested, and would like to know the exact week of 2016, I can run to the storage unit and confirm.

Thanks!
no need to run to your storage thank you

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For those who were wondering, both tires are week 41 of 2016.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.