Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo! Hosting a little cruise to big bear if you are in the SoCal Area! Only posted it in the groups feel free to save and share it to your friends! Will be going through Big Bear through 18 to arrowhead and back down 138! The freeway cuts off before so if you are down the hill you can come back! I posted this in the other groups as well! Thanks!!

Cloud Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yo! Hosting a little cruise to big bear if you are in the SoCal Area! Only posted it in the groups feel free to save and share it to your friends! Will be going through Big Bear through 18 to arrowhead and back down 138! The freeway cuts off before so if you are down the hill you can come back! I posted this in the other groups as well! Thanks!!

View attachment 301730
Share with your friends and come out!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HMMMM,,

A little short on the notice so cannot commit just now!!

Sounds like a bit of fun though!! Been there ,, done those roads fer sure!!

Sending U a PM!!

ES
Awe man!! No worries half my family lives up there!! I live in the HD so not too far from there maybe a few hours from vegas, every time someone says “where are you from” I say have you heard of the high desert and they shake their head, so I just say LA! 😂

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’ve never been able to participate in a car-club anything. It’s always been contingent on my MS, but lately I’ve been able to manage. I used to go to Big Bear fairly often when I was younger. Anywho, I would love to go, but, a little short on the notice. Nice photo by the way. ☮
Thanks!! And I know kind of last minute had to find what days I have off! Posted in alot of groups on Facebook hopefully some of you guys get to come out! And I took the photo myself the other day haha I do photography on the side so it’s a change to get some nice shots in the mountains if you attend😉

1 - 7 of 7 Posts